Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds



I don’t believe it. Something is happening behind the scenes diplomatically instead in my opinion. First an aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East and now we have entire bombers leaving the UK back to the U.S.
 


I don’t believe it. Something is happening behind the scenes diplomatically instead in my opinion. First an aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East and now we have entire bombers leaving the UK back to the U.S.

May be its middle of population and British govt is worried to have such weapon load near the towns, any incident can create massive social and material disturbance.
 


I don’t believe it. Something is happening behind the scenes diplomatically instead in my opinion. First an aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East and now we have entire bombers leaving the UK back to the U.S.


I think he is either pulling back with the midterms mind. He’s going to sell the narrative that He’s won the war to try & get whatever votes he can & then resume the fight post midterm or an attack with B2 bombers is on the way sometime soon.
 
I don't believe for one second the US nor Israel got the will/ motivation to fight Iran anymore.

Drama is that whatever the west has tried conventionally has totally failed to budge Iran.

Eff-Sola/ Eff-Pandra/ Eff-Thurrtty-Fav........this is all total junk now no?

Muzz-Lim/ colluddz mercenary converts will not join AL-Qaeda/ ISIS now either.

What to do now bhai?

Anyone?
 
I don't believe for one second the US nor Israel got the will/ motivation to fight Iran anymore.

Drama is that whatever the west has tried conventionally has totally failed to budge Iran.

Eff-Sola/ Eff-Pandra/ Eff-Thurrtty-Fav........this is all total junk now no?

Muzz-Lim/ colluddz mercenary converts will not join AL-Qaeda/ ISIS now either.

What to do now bhai?

Anyone?
don't believe for one second the US nor Israel got the will/ motivation to fight Iran anymore.

Drama is that whatever the west has tried conventionally has totally failed to budge Iran.

I’m with you on the first two parts brah second two parts….. 😆
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top