Immortals
Elite Member
I don’t believe it. Something is happening behind the scenes diplomatically instead in my opinion. First an aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East and now we have entire bombers leaving the UK back to the U.S.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t believe it. Something is happening behind the scenes diplomatically instead in my opinion. First an aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East and now we have entire bombers leaving the UK back to the U.S.
I don’t believe it. Something is happening behind the scenes diplomatically instead in my opinion. First an aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East and now we have entire bombers leaving the UK back to the U.S.
don't believe for one second the US nor Israel got the will/ motivation to fight Iran anymore.I don't believe for one second the US nor Israel got the will/ motivation to fight Iran anymore.
Drama is that whatever the west has tried conventionally has totally failed to budge Iran.
Eff-Sola/ Eff-Pandra/ Eff-Thurrtty-Fav........this is all total junk now no?
Muzz-Lim/ colluddz mercenary converts will not join AL-Qaeda/ ISIS now either.
What to do now bhai?
Anyone?
Man even the sudani jhanjhaweed or let’s say Syrian jihadi or Eritrean mercs……no body would join ISIS or AL-Qaeda today and go and fight Iran.don't believe for one second the US nor Israel got the will/ motivation to fight Iran anymore.
Drama is that whatever the west has tried conventionally has totally failed to budge Iran.
I’m with you on the first two parts brah second two parts…..![]()
Why would turkey pay off Iran makes no sense Iran has basically avoided any and all attacks on turkey but I do scratch my head with trumps bromanace with edrogan if turkey actually was a neutral party in the Iran war trump has trashed multiple European countries for even the bare minimal or zero assistance they have or haven’t given trump but to be fair he does have this weird thing going on with Kim in NKTurks are paying off Iran to avoid being attacked, just like the UAE
It seems Iran's army want to strike Ukraine, Diego Garcia, and and some other places✌
Iran hit some Yankee bases in turkey during 40-day warWhy would turkey pay off Iran makes no sense Iran has basically avoided any and all attacks on turkey but I do scratch my head with trumps bromanace with edrogan if turkey actually was a neutral party in the Iran war trump has trashed multiple European countries for even the bare minimal or zero assistance they have or haven’t given trump but to be fair he does have this weird thing going on with Kim in NK
Well no military forces attacked Iran from turkey and yes I recall Iran sent a few missiles towards turkey I honestly don’t recall if there was any direct hits but if Turkish personnel were killed I would think it would not beneficial for Iran to have turkey enter the war as well and this is a guy who says Iran has been handling itself better than most people thought they would against overwhelming oddsIran hit some Yankee bases in turkey during 40-day war
Btw yankess or israelis didn't attack Iran from turkey
Meanwhile all Nato bases in turkey are legitimate targets and if turkey do anything wrong they'll will be struk, just like Persian Gulf countries