Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spamming this babble to defend this disaster won't prove anything Pakjeet

Just like when you criticise Israel - "Zionist Zionist Zionist"

The Iranians and their slaves in Pakistan " sarr anti-Iran anti-Shia takfiri" 😂

How I see this incident is, illegitimate father of arabs, the Israel lost its virginity and its title as invincible, and injury to that is Israels other illegitimate family USA has withdrawn its support for any aggression on Iran.

This is definitely a disaster, but for who, that only smart people can understand.
You can see on media, zionists are calling this a disaster and beating their chests, you too should join them in these troublesome times since you too consider this incident a disaster

Last edited:
Let me get this Stright

Iran Launched 200 Drones and missiles, and Israeli General/Leader is claiming we will have a civilized gathering next week for discussion about how to act

Nice little diversion tactic

My guess would be they will act before such "so called meeting"
  • Israel could act tomorrow.
  • The only reason why they would not act is if they are short on Weapons, especially the Surface to Air Missiles
  • They are waiting for ships to arrive carrying more cruise missiles.
  • Or the Presence of S-300 in Iran has changed dynamics that F15/F16 can't get into Iran.
Did Iran used any of their "Stealth" Drones yet ?

And the most important:

USA must look like the good guy to world opinion, trying to stop evil uncontrolled Israel (their obedient corrupt vassal puppet).

They staged that farce several times in Hormuz tensions one decade ago with the Nobel peace prize of Libya impalements AKA Obama: Israel = uncontrolled state who wants to attack Iran. USA = Good guy trying to save the world.

If Israel-Iran escalates and Hormuz strait is closed, that will be ugly for the West, it will increase price of everything and it will cause a lot of material problems, Western people will get angry. The scapegoat will be Israel. When in fact, all this movie is Made In USA.

So I think the Israeli attack wont be immediate.

USA needs a little time to do the only thing they do better than anyone: Lie and fool the world.

And then, when all diplomatic show and propaganda is over, Israel will attack, Iran will response, and Middle East will be finally fcked like USA ruling elite wished since more than one decade ago.

By the way anyone seen any article talking about Palestinian people dying of hunger anymore on Media ?

Exactly

The world narrative shifts so blatantly , which show cases how much the world media is controlled

The world we live in is a Brutal place

Many may not recall UN folks were acting like Rock star when Iraq was invaded and destroyed , today same UN folks are talking in favor of Palestine, Yet their voices do not get shared on world media or at least not Prominently

The big "MASSIVE" headlines on Attack on Israel is like OMG armagedon started

Even the Ukraine-Russia war only started because 1 party i.e Ukraine was setting up anti Air weapons near Russia border

It was all avoidable but people's "EGO" came in way

Last edited:
USA withdraws its support?
Who told you that
I---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (wrong and not accurate information)
And don't spread Firkawariyat in Pakistan keep this out of Pakistan
1713156678409.png

Firkawariyat spreads when instead of supporting a good action or staying silent you just keep shitting about it just because you dont share the same sect or even hate the others.
And whats Iran is doing is all for palestinians, they are not shia, so I dont see any firkawariyat in this

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody plan to recycle all the missile but he mean the warhead its modular it can be separated and installed on top of a new booster
Sure. Go ahead. Of course, you can always 'voluntold' someone lower rank to start the task, then you and everyone else take shelter behind a solid steel shield. :LOL:

Sure. Go ahead. Of course, you can always 'voluntold' someone lower rank to start the task, then you and everyone else take shelter behind a solid steel shield. :LOL:
steel , waste of money . wonder if reinforced concrete is the way to go. or may be several hundred meter away in another building and monitor the process remotely:unsure:
on serious side they are really modular and even if you want destroy them you must disassemble them and had to volunteer some body to do so.:giggle:
also i don't think the danger is higher than when you maintain old stock or upgrade them. and that is something you had to do several time in the life of those missiles. and the majority of the missiles were liquid fuel missiles so if the news was true the process is even a lot less dangerous

If Iran can be continuously criticized even after actually doing something and taking an action then why can't we criticize Saudi Arabia for sitting silent or even helping intercept/suppress the struggle from anti-Israel resistance and at same time hosting Shakira concerts while 1000s of babies are getting killed in Gaza
So what you think Iran retaliation is for Gaza or for its embassy ?
And hosting a singer is their internal matter All all Muslims countries condemned it
And Iran was also attacking Pakistan few weeks ago ? Was that for Gaza also ....

How I see this incident is, illegitimate father of arabs, the Israel lost its virginity and its title as invincible, and injury to that is Israels other illegitimate family USA has withdrawn its support for any aggression on Iran.

This is definitely a disaster, but for who, that only smart people can understand.
You can see on media, zionists are calling this a disaster and beating their chests, you too should join them in these troublesome times since you too consider this incident a disaster
It's such a big disaster that Israelis are laughing and don't even care, that the thousands of pounds of bombs are still pounding Gaza and Israel is playing around with talks of striking Iran like its a game.

Sectarian comment

Last edited by a moderator:
And hosting a singer is their internal matter All all Muslims countries condemned it
And Iran was also attacking Pakistan few weeks ago ? Was that for Gaza also ....
If you are unware why Isreal attacked the embassy then I don't know why are we having this argument 😁

Also Iran strike inside Pakistan was a disaster and a blunder, but that may also be indirectly related to Gaza since Isreal-US-Arab nexus too have their proxies trying to weaken pro-palestinians forces, and we all know how secure balochistan is and how easy it is to fund insurgency in that area to hurt Iran/Pakistan.

Last edited:
no that attack was against a terrorist training camp and video of the camp is also available.
Did anybody claimed that was for Palestine?

By the way anyone seen any article talking about Palestinian people dying of hunger anymore on Media ?

Exactly

The world narrative shifts so blatantly , which show cases how much the world media is controlled

The world we live in is a Brutal place

Many may not recall UN folks were acting like Rock star when Iraq was invaded and destroyed , today same UN folks are talking in favor of Palestine, Yet their voices do not get shared on world media or at least not Prominently

The big "MASSIVE" headlines on Attack on Israel is like OMG armagedon started

Even the Ukraine-Russia war only started because 1 party i.e Ukraine was setting up anti Air weapons near Russia border

It was all avoidable but people's "EGO" came in way

It's your error if you consider than 4 Western press agencies reflects reality of the world.

It never has been that way.

Besides the manipulation, you should add the human behavior factor in news, the news more sold are not the most important or humanitarian, it's the most shocking.

News about one hundred people dying in a airplane are more read than one hundred people dying of starvation.

Missiles overflying dome of rock are shocking news, even if nobody dies.

Yemeni children dying of starvation 4 years ago was never mainstream news in Western press agencies.

Last edited:
also i don't think the danger is higher than when you maintain old stock or upgrade them. and that is something you had to do several time in the life of those missiles. and the majority of the missiles were liquid fuel missiles so if the news was true the process is even a lot less dangerous
Can you figure out why in the US, cars with 'Salvage' titles are usually last on the list to buy? I had a '01 Buell X1 that was stolen then crashed. The shop X-ray showed a tiny crack in the neck so the insurance company said they will 'total-ed' the bike, meaning they will not pay to repair it. I found the bike on e-bay later with a 'Salvage' title.

The same thing applies to failed ordnance. When a missile, for example, have been sitting on the shelf for a while, then MAYBE you can disassemble and do something with it. But when it has been fired and failed, now you are looking at physical stresses applied, electronics that was designed to be one-time used got voltage and current applied, and now YOU are telling us that it is fine to recycle those components. Essentially, you are saying a salvaged car is just as good as a brand new car off the assembly line. Have YOU ever reload ammo? If yes, then you know there is a limit to how many times you can re-use the casing, right? But I guess since Iran is cash strapped now, recycling failed missiles is considered.

This is why people with experience, like me, find it entertaining to talk to people like you. :ROFLMAO:

Can you figure out why in the US, cars with 'Salvage' titles are usually last on the list to buy? I had a '01 Buell X1 that was stolen then crashed. The shop X-ray showed a tiny crack in the neck so the insurance company said they will 'total-ed' the bike, meaning they will not pay to repair it. I found the bike on e-bay later with a 'Salvage' title.

The same thing applies to failed ordnance. When a missile, for example, have been sitting on the shelf for a while, then MAYBE you can disassemble and do something with it. But when it has been fired and failed, now you are looking at physical stresses applied, electronics that was designed to be one-time used got voltage and current applied, and now YOU are telling us that it is fine to recycle those components. Essentially, you are saying a salvaged car is just as good as a brand new car off the assembly line. Have YOU ever reload ammo? If yes, then you know there is a limit to how many times you can re-use the casing, right? But I guess since Iran is cash strapped now, recycling failed missiles is considered.

This is why people with experience, like me, find it entertaining to talk to people like you. :ROFLMAO:
you see here we are not talking about the missiles that ignited and failed we are talking about missiles that failed to ignite. they must be lowered from TELAR and then get disposed for that they must be disassembled . now tell me if the booster fail whats the problem with reusing the warhead ? you had to separate it for disposal in the case of these missiles you don't even have to use a chainsaw like when you guys destroyed Iraq SRBM
by the way don't tell me you guys in USA dispose of old or faulty missile by detonating it while its still on top of TELAR by firing an ATGM at it from several km away

Well I always thought that Iran might never get attacked. May be I was and am right. But let's be realistic. Israel might attack you(Iran) using air power i.e. jet fighters. You guys have already exhausted their defenses, all you need to do is to launch a bigger shower now. But this time target only their air power and concentrate your strike. Dont do the mistake that Egypt did. Make sure you fire at least three projectiles for one target.

This is your time. If you preemptively destroyed their air capability now, you will be save for quite a long time(untill they build it again, but they will come). Make sure to destroy as much as possible (complete destruction will be the best)

@Waz now you see how this thread will disappear. Just keep an eye on that rat on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back