• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Chill Thread

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Brandishing axes with Ramin Javadi (creator of the 'Game of Thrones', 'Three Body Problem', 'Fallout' themes):

Last edited:

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They are American. They don't think!!!
Not so different than our own which was the point. People aren't stupid. They are stupified. Most often willingly. Also called 'confirmation bias', 'living in an echo chamber', etc.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
pleased to report that the Iranian Affairs and Iranian Defence sections have been reunited and we no longer have to be fragmented between two different sections... I fought hard for this πŸ˜„

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
pleased to report that the Iranian Affairs and Iranian Defence sections have been reunited and we no longer have to be fragmented between two different sections... I fought hard for this πŸ˜„
Many many thanks. Why were these separated and why the friction reuniting?

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Many many thanks. Why were these separated and why the friction reuniting?
separated to prevent non-defence topics showing up in the update box on the homepage. makes sense but I don't think there is enough activity here to justify the fragmentation. maybe in the future it would make more sense. for now I am glad we are reunited

Users who are viewing this thread