Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is the worst time for becoming the satrap/puppet of China or Russia

By reading the pact article with China, you undirectly reject all sovereignty but also make Iranians killed for the sake of Russia/China survival

And i really doubt Russia will do anything if NK is being struck by the US, what they will do? invade the US?

You worry about Russia or China dragging Iran into conflict? How much shisheh you smoking these days brother? It’s Iran that will drag Russia or China into conflict. It’s Russia or China that is weary of siding with Iran in any strategic arms pact because of the dangers that brings for their own countries. It’s laughable, it’s like a serial killer being worried about the criminal history of a robber.

Prior to Ukraine war, It was Iran battling US and Israel in shadow wars and in Syria and now in Gaza war. You have audacity to worry that Xi or Putin would drag Iran into war? Really?

And if these defense pacts are so useless than why do you want nukes? It’s the same thing. Hence why Saudi Arabia has been negotiating a defense pact with US the past few years in secret.

All of you parade on here and claim nukes will prevent war and anyone from attacking Iran, but yet turn around and say that Defense pacts are useless and won’t prevent enemy country from attacking you.

So which one is it?

I was not calling for defense treaty by the way, but pointing out how abysmal Iranian foreign policy achievements have been at securing even one iota of respect for Iran.

You have China openly siding with UAE on territorial sovereignty of Iran. How much more do you need to be embarrassed by your “Allies”.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Let me tell you in other words... Russia and North Korea will never come back to International Community. Because of that reason they just flee away together.

Irán has other plans.

Iran isn’t coming back to “international” community anytime soon. Hate to break it to you.

Unless Iran is willing to sign a deal with a REPUBLICAN US President then any improved relations with Iran is as realistic as a unicorn.

The only dumb enough Republican to sign a deal with Iran will be Trump. The republicans control America just like the conservatives control Iran. Trying to sign diplomatic deals with democrats is what has lead to Iran being burned time and time again. After all the only successful deals with US were the Reagan era deals (a Republican).

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Iran isn’t coming back to “international” community anytime soon. Hate to break it to you.

Unless Iran is willing to sign a deal with a REPUBLICAN US President then any improved relations with Iran is as realistic as a unicorn.
impossible without total U-turn of IRI's geopolitical stances, i.e. no longer oppose Zionism or support Hezbollah / Hamas. Republicans are unconditionally loyal / subservient to far-right Zionism.

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
I heard Nasrallah has warned Cyprus not to give bases to the Israelis. They must have missiles that can hit Cyprus.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I heard Nasrallah has warned Cyprus not to give bases to the Israelis. They must have missiles that can hit Cyprus.
Cyprus is 200-250km from Lebanon. Fateh-110 SRBM has 250-300km range. And of course Hezbollah likely has drones with a range far exceeding 250km.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
impossible without total U-turn of IRI's geopolitical stances, i.e. no longer oppose Zionism or support Hezbollah / Hamas. Republicans are unconditionally loyal / subservient to far-right Zionism.

republicans are more loyal to their leader Trump than anyone else.

Like I said their is a small window where signing a deal with Trump can change the status quo of returning to the “international community”. He’s so egoistical and anti establishment and cares more about securing “wins” than long term consequences.

After him, I don’t see any establishment Republican President changing their tone on Iran for reasons you just alluded to above.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Like I said their is a small window where signing a deal with Trump can change the status quo of returning to the “international community”. He’s so egoistical and anti establishment and cares more about securing “wins” than long term consequences.

After him, I don’t see any establishment Republican President changing their tone on Iran for reasons you just alluded to above.
the problem is that Trump surrounds himself with diehard Zionist Neo-cons / evangelical extremists, like Bolton (lifelong obsession with war with Iran) and Pompeo (evangelical fanatic nut job who would die for Israel). Nikki Haley, Mike Pence. The list continues

His biggest donors are the Adelsons, even the biggest Biden donor is a Jewish billionaire who said the only issue he cares about is Israel (Haim Saban or something like that). There's very little scope for US Presidents to disobey these guys

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Where did I ask for a mutual defense treaty?

I am pointing out how Turkey can kill Russian soldiers deliver drones to Ukraine and Putin offers Erodgan SU-57 and help on the TFX project.
you really need to ask that ?
turkey have a flying prototype aircraft so Russia offer them su-57.
here traitor are against developing our own aircraft an dream , dream of Russia
if we mass produce kowsar we get offer for mig-35 we build kowsar-ii we get offer for su-35. if its low rcs we get offer for su-57 and su-75

Flames In The Desert

Dec 13, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

The last guy in the region who thought that he could do deals with the west wound up dead in a culvert,tho before that he got to see everything he had spent decades building being utterly destroyed.

You know,call me crazy but I think there just might be a lesson to be learned in there somewhere.....

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

The only dumb enough Republican to sign a deal with Iran will be Trump. The republicans control America just like the conservatives control Iran. Trying to sign diplomatic deals with democrats is what has lead to Iran being burned time and time again. After all the only successful deals with US were the Reagan era deals (a Republican).
Democrat or Republican NO US regime will engage Iran in any meaningfully beneficial way. Period. People who don’t understand that are not aware of the very basics of US policy and internal sentiments.

And thank goodness for that.

Sucks for those in Iran that Iran in any shape or form can unilaterally do things to get a hug from the US. Shrug. They’ll be the ones paying not me. Just like those people did with the Rowhani/Zarif traitor duo’s sheerehmali.

Last edited:

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Where did I ask for a mutual defense treaty?

I am pointing out how Turkey can kill Russian soldiers deliver drones to Ukraine and Putin offers Erodgan SU-57 and help on the TFX project.

North Korea gives old equipment from its stockpile and secures itself from American provocation by having an outside ally.

Meanwhile Iran has gotten NOTHING in return from China (20 year strategic agreement) or Russia since 2000. Just diplomatic talk. Both Russia and China voted in favor of UN Security Council resolutions during the nuclear program showdown. Don’t forget that.

Yet those delusionals on here will say Russia and China are “Allies” of Iran or an era of strategic cooperation is coming. ‘trust me bro this time is different’ type thinking.

Keep inhaling that copium.
Your internet ego is at a never seen level

Everyone is surely coping so much about a defense pact from NK with Russia, this is seen by everyone's reactions here, "Iran first, others after" you were saying

I'm sure if Iran had a defense pact with Russia, you would already nag about it everywhere and say how much Iran is a puppet of Russia, classic scenario from the very same people

Lower down your internet ego and claims that everyone is coping with everything you say then people will talk with you seriously

Mr. Green

Feb 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Is Iran supporting Hamas so that Israel gets a bloody nose, Hamas gets decimated and turn-around of public opinion in Palestinians favor, role of Iran as hero of Muslim Ummah and against Arabs or for Hamas to actually win the fight?

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Is Iran supporting Hamas so that Israel gets a bloody nose, Hamas gets decimated and turn-around of public opinion in Palestinians favor, role of Iran as hero of Muslim Ummah and against Arabs or for Hamas to actually win the fight?
Ummm. Zionia lost Oct 7th. The resistance won Oct 7th. Game over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest