Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

@jauk @Hack-Hook @Persian Gulf

What a slap in the face of Iran.

North Korea gets a mutual defense pact with Russia. Iran after 30+ years and supporting Putin military when no other nation would can’t even get some SU-35. Meanwhile we will get a 20 year “strategic” deal that is watered down and provides no major benefits.

Iran foreign policy achievements are abysmal.

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022

North Korea gets a mutual defense pact with Russia. Iran after 30+ years and supporting Putin military when no other nation would can’t even get some SU-35. Meanwhile we will get a 20 year “strategic” deal that is watered down and provides no major benefits.

Because no one talked of mutual defense pact, this is certainly NK that pushed for it

I see it rather as an humiliation than a "foreign policy achievement", imagine if Iran signed a mutual defense pact with Russia, Iran will have to GO to war if Russia gets attacked, people often forget that this mutual defense pact NK has with China and Russia mentions that any party that is attacked is forced to defend the other by sending everything they can in stock and personnel

This means NK will have to send countless of stocks to Russia and even military personnel to Russia

NK asked for it, Iran asked nothing, you want that Iran gets a pact with Russia/China? I thought you were against the humiliation of Iran, getting on the same level as NK, a country where people are starving and one of the worst pariah in the world that asks for mutual defense from Russia and China, you want that Iranian soldiers go to war and dies if daddy Russia/China are attacked? Where are the "Iranians first, others after" narrative here?

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
Imagining a mutual defense pact between Iran and Russia:

(i take the NK China document for example: https://www.marxists.org/subject/china/documents/china_dprk.htm)

Article II

The Contracting Parties undertake jointly to adopt all measures to prevent aggression against either of the Contracting Parties by any state. In the event of one of the Contracting Parties being subjected to the armed attack by any state or several states jointly and thus being involved in a state of war, the other Contracting Party shall immediately render military and other assistance by all means at its disposal.
At this point Iran is humiliated on the world stage for such a country

Article III

Neither Contracting Party shall conclude any alliance directed against the other Contracting Party or take part in any bloc or in any action or measure directed against the other Contracting Party .
At this point you are not able to take any independent decisions anymore and either forced to breach the contract or obey to daddy Russia own interests

This is a clear humiliation pact that goes against all the "not west nor east" and "Iranians first" narrative which is pushed here by all members

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
guys such Defence pact is against our constitution
After all he just uses that to compare to Su-35 deliveries which is true, everyone gets easily military systems from Russia but not Iran, Iran has to get a lottery ticket to buy from Russia and getting delivered, while others gets their orders in 4 years max

But using the pact to compare this is going too far to explain the program, it is 100% an act of treason and humiliation for Iran and its people, Iran probably never asked for this

There is no need to take the pact to make examples, others get their orders but not Iran, there is nothing else to add

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
After all he just uses that to compare to Su-35 deliveries which is true, everyone gets easily military systems from Russia but not Iran, Iran has to get a lottery ticket to buy from Russia and getting delivered, while others gets their orders in 4 years max

But using the pact to compare this is going too far to explain the program, it is 100% an act of treason and humiliation for Iran and its people, Iran probably never asked for this

There is no need to take the pact to make examples, others get their orders but not Iran, there is nothing else to add
Honestly I hope those su-35 don't get delivered and everyone knew that and knew why.
But no matter what I knew our constitution and such pacts are against it

Flotilla

Dec 23, 2023

Come on. That comparison It is not fair. Iran are playing two games at the same time. In one hand, Irán is selling drones and weapons to Russia... But in the other Iran also plays with IAEA's Rafael Grossi, the US and the EU for leaving a small window open for further JCPOA II.

Let me tell you in other words... Russia and North Korea will never come back to International Community. Because of that reason they just flee away together.

Irán has other plans.

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
Come on. That comparison It is not fair. Iran are playing two games at the same time. In one hand, Irán is selling drones and weapons to Russia... But in the other Iran also plays with IAEA's Rafael Grossi, the US and the EU for leaving a small window open for further JCPOA II.

Let me tell you in other words... Russia and North Korea will never come back to International Community. Because of that reason they just flee away together.

Irán has other plans.
This is the worst time for becoming the satrap/puppet of China or Russia

By reading the pact article with China, you undirectly reject all sovereignty but also make Iranians killed for the sake of Russia/China survival

And i really doubt Russia will do anything if NK is being struck by the US, what they will do? invade the US?

Not only this is completely against the constitution, it would also be an act of insane treason the world would laugh at, it may benefit countries like NK that doesn't have any solutions to be perceived as legitimate in the world, Iran is a its best when it is governed by people with the smallest care for sovereignty

This example of "it is Iran fault bad" is that but reversed (Iran becomes a puppet wilfully)

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
With regards to Russia, Iran relations, right now Russia is isolated so it makes sense to get what one can. Historically both countries have vied for influence, land and control in the region. I dont think Russia really wants to supply SU35s to Iran, nor Iran seems to be pushing for them.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Where did I ask for a mutual defense treaty?

I am pointing out how Turkey can kill Russian soldiers deliver drones to Ukraine and Putin offers Erodgan SU-57 and help on the TFX project.

North Korea gives old equipment from its stockpile and secures itself from American provocation by having an outside ally.

Meanwhile Iran has gotten NOTHING in return from China (20 year strategic agreement) or Russia since 2000. Just diplomatic talk. Both Russia and China voted in favor of UN Security Council resolutions during the nuclear program showdown. Don’t forget that.

Yet those delusionals on here will say Russia and China are “Allies” of Iran or an era of strategic cooperation is coming. ‘trust me bro this time is different’ type thinking.

Keep inhaling that copium.

Last edited:

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I dont think Russia really wants to supply SU35s to Iran, nor Iran seems to be pushing for them.

Iran has been the one claiming they have signed deals and Iranian military officials are the pushing the topic. Not a single word from a Russian official. Meanwhile Putin openly promises Erdogan SU-57 if he wants it and help on TFX program. With is he speaks useless diplomatic word salad.

Quite frankly it’s embarrassing how Iran parades around speaking for Russia and China and they turn around and continuously embarrass Iran. China twice this month sided with UAE on the Persian Gulf Islands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest