T-72 Tank along with crew ( 5 indian solderiers) swept away in flash floods in Ladakh

DDG-80

Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't know. Nobody knows except Modi.
He was the one who told world after failed operation of Balakote that they thought clouds will protect IAF jets from Pakistani radars.
Ask Modi yourself.
Modi later only came to senses after after losing 2 IAF jets and one heli, plus a lot of pounding from PAF jets on IA posts in occupied Kashmir.
Just stick to my question and answer it.

DDG-80

Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just stick to my question and answer it.
This is what Chinese Radar coverage in Ngari Kunsha Airport will look like.
Even for high altitude target, coverage are limited.Its bad at Ngari which is sandwiched between two mountain ranges, a plateau ~60km across and then the Himalayas proper almost 200km across towards India. Due to the terrain some of these radars will not be able to detect even aircraft in medium altitude if I am not wrong.
IMG-20230606-WA0000(9).jpg

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
Porkis should better start finding excuses to tell their jahil awaam that they are and will remain backward bcz within a decade gap will become so large that no monkey balancing will work.Pakis industrial, educational and R&D base is primitive but still inbreds can directly develop GaN radar, towed array, project hazam, lauda lassan etc..

I guess these all things will be pindigenous just like their missiles.

OK, this post is getting reported

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Will be waiting for him. I think he forgot which forum he was on? What a twat?
Sometimes our off topic comments help admins to recognize truth about many Indian members here.
It's my personal experience how much serious and sane an Indian poster here looks like, just poke him a little and he will reveal his true inner side.
It's sad Indian members are given space on this Pakistani forum yet they always try to troll, abuse and convey slurs at the very first opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread