Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Indeed done badly.
its not look good and they can use it later and say they were not act professionally , they must have answered the call and help evacuate the ship if they were so close
I agree it would be smarter to save the crew, especially since they are not the targets here, and it would be good PR for Iran.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IDF admits 12 IDF terrorists liquidated in Gaza this weekend, many seriously wounded

8 liquidated in Namer APC strike in Rafah

2 liquidated and 2 more "seriously wounded" in explosive device against tank in North Gaza

1 liquidated, 1 seriously wounded, and 2 moderately hurt in ATGM/RPG strike in Rafah

1 liquidated (succumbed to wounds) from explosion in booby trapped building in Rafah on June 10th (4 more were liquidated and 6 others were seriously injured in this attack)

--

adjusting for population, each Israeli killed is the equivalent of c. 40 Americans being killed. So this is the equivalent of America losing 480 US soldiers over one weekend...

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
. and konarak also were hit at supra-structure , you think explosion that literally wiped out supra-structure, do that damage to the Hanit . that explosion didn't even destroyed the crane only started a fire at the fuel they stored in hanger for helicopters, and that made the damage you see in the photo
iu

p08cvsd3.jpg

INS is 1100 tons and Konarak was 450. You are comparing two different class warships.
and this show what crane they were talking about
r444c.jpg
2C983134-35D9-4306-96A4-957B57F6DA3F.jpeg

Even your image supports that:

1718572816665.jpeg

Obviously it was removed after the explosion and by the time these pictures were taken.

And it’s possible the CM used had a lighter warhead (C-701/Kowsar 30KG) vs C-802/Noor 165KG.

Or HZ reduced warhead to get more range and/or not sink the warship but merely damage it.

Another possibility, it didn’t even have a live warhead and what exploded was just KE + fuel still in missile.

Either way, the consensus is the missile hit the crane and not the waterline and everything supports it was above waterline like explosion.

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Soleimani said he spent the entire 2006 Lebanon War inside Lebanon alongside Imad and Nasrallah

a lot of these guys were in Lebanon in 2000 as well
Yes, I've seen videos of him with Hezbollah in 2006, but I had no idea that he and Imad were actually in Gaza, it's insanely daring and brave.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Just watching a bomb filled boat slowly come hit you while you stand on the deck with rifles with no mags.

mulj

Apr 1, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Yemeni suicide boat before hitting the Greek ship
View attachment 48868
View attachment 48869
This is mad, looking into ordinary slow fishing boat loaded with explosive material to hit you and can not do nothing about it.
Total humiliation and failure of operations by western navies to protect maritime corridor safe.
2 sinked ships in couple of days are more then enough that others stopp going trough those waters unless captains and sailors are insane given current conditions.

Flames In The Desert

Dec 13, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Yemeni suicide boat before hitting the Greek ship
View attachment 48868
View attachment 48869
That aint small,we`re not talking a modified jet ski here.

You`re going to need more than some guys with assault rifles to stop something like this

I think this is where you either need a guided weapon or an anti materiel rifle or a heavy machine gun.

Lulldapull

SpeedLimited
Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Damn……there ain’t no one on board that dinghy coming at you lazily.

Bewquff khotay fillipeendo chutiya holding assault rifles did nothing? What is this staged nonsense?

If I saw an unmanned boat coming at me lazily, I’d know what’s up specially these days in da Red Sea….😝

Ullu day putthay, these security guards need to get fired right away.

Users who are viewing this thread