Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

IDF terrorist (Military Intelligence Officer) liquidated in resistance attack

An Israeli pig seriously wounded in a car-ramming attack outside a military base in central Israel earlier this month has succumbed to his wounds, the occupation military says.

Cpt. Ariel Topaz, 24, from Pardes Hana, was one of four off-duty Zionist terrorists wounded in the resistance operation on July 14 at the Nir Tzvi junction.

Topaz served as a terrorist officer in the Zionist regime Military Intelligence Directorate's Research Department.

At least 9 Israeli settlers killed and 34+ injured in failed Iron Dome interception in occupied Syrian Golan Heights

Israel claims it was a Hezbollah rocket, but others claim it was a failed interceptor missile. Hezbollah officially denies responsibility.

Size of the impact looks bigger than an Iron Dome interceptor

I think it actually was a Hezbollah rocket.

Again, Zionia in a lose lose situation. Damned if they do damned if they don’t.

Terrible move by HZ hitting an children’s soccer field. It was also a Druze community, and Druze were actual neutral sect in the Syria Civil War and many supported Assad.

Not that it would have mattered if they were Druze or Israelis. Targeting children is just sad.

Bad PR and giving Bibi a saving grace.

Doubt this will lead to a full war, I expect some heavy bombing by Israel and for HZ to swear revenge, but largely “take” whatever Israel dishes out.

Terrible move by HZ hitting an children’s soccer field. It was also a Druze community, and Druze were actual neutral sect in the Syria Civil War and many supported Assad.

Not that it would have mattered if they were Druze or Israelis. Targeting children is just sad.

Doubt this will lead to a full war, I expect some heavy bombing by Israel and for HZ to swear revenge, but largely “take” whatever Israel dishes out.
they are unguided rockets, I doubt children were 'targeted'

so far Israel killed 100 Lebanese civilians (with 'precision' bombs), Hezbollah killed a handful at most before today (with 'dumb' unguided rockets)

suddenly the world thinks killing children is bad

Ya agree on the children part. However hundreds of Palestinians children got killed by idf and no one seems to care.

IDF terrorist liquidated by Hamas Resistance ATGM fire at building in Rafah

An IDF terrorist critically wounded last week in southern Gaza’s Rafah succumbed to his injuries over the weekend, the Nazi occupation announces.

The slain terrorist is named as Sgt. Yonatan Aharon Greenblatt, 21, of the Givati Brigade Shaked Battalion.

Greenblatt was hit by an anti-tank projectile fired at a building he was in, in Rafah on July 20, and taken to a hospital in critical condition.

🔻

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.02.35.png

America drones has been conducting reconnaissance mission in southern Lebanon for the past two weeks, this week there were reports America has given green light to isreal to start the war on the war and suddenly for the first time in this war hezbollah decide to kill civilians playing football match which they publicly reject.

Personally I think America and israel has been planning for this war for a quite some time and that majdal shams attack was a false flag to justify it. America ground forces will also take part in this war just like they have been doing in gaza

America drones has been conducting reconnaissance mission in southern Lebanon for the past two weeks, this week there were reports America has given green light to isreal to start the war on the war and suddenly for the first time in this war hezbollah decide to kill civilians playing football match which they publicly reject.

Personally I think America and israel has been planning for this war for a quite some time and that majdal shams attack was a false flag to justify it. America ground forces will also take part in this war just like they have been doing in gaza
I don´t think so.
US are in the middle of presidential elections and cannot afford a close up combat with some of the better trained armies in the Middle East (probably better trained than some regular armies, you know which countries I am comparing with HZ...).

Anyway HZ is not the terrorist army of Israel, I am pretty sure that unguided rocket reached the football field unadvertently and HZ will offer excuses to the families of those childrens.

Hope the war doesn´t reach Lebanon. I will be so sorry if the criminal state of Israel does the same in Lebanon that Gaza. We cannot accept another 40.000 civilians massacred again. Hope HZ can offer a dissuassive coercion over damn Gallant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back