Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

This is a lesson to other muslim countries, they need to take their security much more seriously. Iran and Hezbollah have been caught a few times napping. This enemy is very brave and does not care to what lengths it needs to go to hurt its enemies, killing kids and innocent civilians has been a norm for it.

Agreed,the heads of this company need to be dealt with if only to serve as a clear warning to other manufacturers of the consequences of failure to do their due diligence and allow themselves to be used as pawns [unwitting or otherwise]
Another possibility would be to issue international arrest warrants for the heads of this company for involvement in a mass terrorism attack.
The main goal here is to send a very clear message:
Be very sure of who you are dealing with as failure to do so will be guaranteed to have the most dire consequences for you,your family,your associates and of course your business interests.
problem is it's a front company with no real workers. real owners are buried in a web of intermediate shell companies likely with an imaginary/fake beneficial owner at the core

What makes me angry is that these pagers were made in hungary. How comes Iran and its allies haven't yet understood all equipment MUST be made inside the country or bought from close allies only. Hungary is Europe's Thaïland, they'd sell anything for money... Know your customers & suppliers is one of the basic rules......
Iran makes its own pagers domestically. these should be thoroughly vetted and provided to Lebanon. your other suggestions are good.

@Hack-Hook @Persian Gulf

Civilians and crowded areas should become targets at some point (even I'm against it but there is no solution at this point, they understand nothing but pure violence)
problem is Israel has early warning radar systems and bomb shelters, so by the time the missile/drone arrives the crowd is long gone

Turns out Israel had another ace up its sleeve. 450+ injured and at least 13 killed as walkie talkies across Lebanon now explode simultaneously.

25+ killed and 3300+ injured (majority with savage and permanent, life-changing injuries) across 24 hours with no response from Hezbollah and no costs incurred by Israel

Israel said it had "more surprises" in store.

US media leaked that Israel told the US it planned to launch a military operation in Lebanon, and the Israeli cabinet approved the invasion of Lebanon (if Bibi decides).

Israel said whenever it deploys a card like this it makes sure it remains a few steps ahead with more in reserve.

Chaos in Lebanon as the unprecedented mass terrorism continues.

Reports of solar panels and cars exploding but these reports seem false, although it is possible that Israel tried to sabotage any electronic device going into Lebanon.

Something very strange about Hajizadeh lack of presence

It has left Bagheri and Salami as leaders of the IRGC, when Hajizadeh is the head of most powerful branch. Ghani has also been very quiet, not that he has been much of a talker historically.

I wonder if there was a fissure within IRGC between the pro-attack Israel camp and the pro-strategic patience (aka pro incompetence crowd). Since that debacle Hajizadeh has not been heard of to my knowledge.
These are men bred of war. Gone through thick and thin for decades. They don’t think like sissies.

problem is it's a front company with no real workers. real owners are buried in a web of intermediate shell companies likely with an imaginary/fake beneficial owner at the core
I meant the head(s) of the main manufacturer,ie the taiwanese company whos brand and products were used.

Their failure to do their due diligence,assuming it was a failure,makes them complicit in this.

By making an example out of them it should send a clear message to other companies,be very careful who you work with

I meant the head(s) of the main manufacturer,ie the taiwanese company whos brand and products were used.

Their failure to do their due diligence,assuming it was a failure,makes them complicit in this.

By making an example out of them it should send a clear message to other companies,be very careful who you work with
honestly that seems not proportionate. they just license production of their pager to some random Hungarian company, how could they know it was a front company for Israeli sabotage? due diligence should have been done by Hezbollah. who in Hezbollah chose to purchase pagers from this random Hungarian company?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back