Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

I guess we can sum up this thread?

Drop the alcohol and drugs you're slipping and you're even asking the right questions. I'm getting into the game of war and analysis but I'm going further than all of you and there are truths that are more disturbing and embarrassing than you think.

Meanwhile Safed is on fire

Well The Resistance strike of Safed was quite impressive
Seen the images of massive fires

Not familiar with the city how big it is but will certain examine if it is a village or city

1727466726877.png

Devine City of Safed, Protected by the Magic Lamp of Yahuda
This blast looks a bit larger then normal

What kind of stuff Resistance force have ? Truely massive
1727466973626.png

These arsholes think we are a great empire and fighting against US, Arabs and half of world is easy !
I concur with you on that.. Israel is backed and armed by the largest military machine in the world. In terms of conventional power, there is no match. It better to cut your losses and live to fight in another day, perferbly from a position of strength in the future.

It pains me to say this but Iran and the so called axis of resistance have been exposed to be spineless and paper tigers. Of course we know Iran and its allies are going against some major world powers but clearly they are too weak to actually do anything. At this point this is just becoming embarrassing. The Israelis are killing at will and all we hear are empty threats from likes of Salamani. They basically make claims of revenge but what what they’re actually doing is just waiting for enough time to pass so people forget the situation. These so called revenge will never happen.

Iran’s enemies have shown to outmanever and out strength it at almost every step. No amount of delusion can change this current reality.

Here come the Bots , with 1 post

Telling Muslims to back down

There will be a response coming for sure for for Magic Lamp holders
Resistance force of Palestine/Lebanon is not 1 person

I am sure if Russia Putin believed in 1 message Bots he would have let Ukraine win as well but you see Russians take 50% of Ukraine already

I suppose based on Bots iran should chill out as well

You act like Nasrallah can escalate without getting permission from Khamenei himself.

Everything Hezbollah does is in close coordination with top IRGC officials and Khamenei directly.

Reason for Hezbollahs shocking paper tiger performance is direct order from Tehran ''Patience'' ''Not now''.
I thought the Axis of Resistance was shifting from a hierarchical network centered in Iran to a decentralized horizontal structure that facilitates greater autonomy for its members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back