Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

If the Syrian front is opened against Israel, then the Sunnis will unite with the Shias in fighting against the common enemy and Russia will also help with weapons. It is my opinion that the position of the Bashar Al Asad government will be strengthened.

Lebanon will thus be saved from destruction and Hezbollah can easily resume the fight from Syria by crossing over there.

Furthermore, Iran will be saved from a direct fight with Israel and America.

If the Syrian front is opened against Israel, then the Sunnis will unite with the Shias in fighting against the common enemy and Russia will also help with weapons. It is my opinion that the position of the Bashar Al Asad government will be strengthened.

Lebanon will thus be saved from destruction and Hezbollah can easily resume the fight from Syria by crossing over there.

Furthermore, Iran will be saved from a direct fight with Israel and America.
Assad's enemies always celebrate Israel's attack on Syria on their channels.

They are completely puppet of the West and Israel

I apologize for my rants. But there is sound reasoning behind this. Deterrence was established in the last round of Iranian response and we just wasted all that because of Khamenei and others.

Answer me one thing? Will this help Iran? One person after another is dying. Starting from Suleimani and ending with Haniyeh. Mind my words the supreme leader himself might be next nd judging from prior scenarios, it may not be that difficult either to take him out. Khamenei can thank himself when he is lying dead and about to be buried. I recommend that he writes a secret will where he states" When they blow me to smithereens, exercise strategic patience"

Hesitancy has brought us strategic failure and nothing else. It will cost us in every way, civil and military.

So here is my MIDDLE FINGER 🖕 to this

And I feel for the proxy groups such as Hezbollah, Hamas and iraqi militias who have been funded, equipped, propped up and given assurances of protection wen shit hits the fan. And these group have been absolutely backstabbed by a bunch of worthless COWARD overlords. Khamenei step down. If u don't have balls step the F down.
who said iran would go to war for them? in a cynical view, their job is to go to war for iran, not vice versa.

but it is embarrassing that Iran said there would be a combined response then Hezbollah got so tired of waiting for Iran it decided to act alone.

Last edited:
I apologize for my rants. But there is sound reasoning behind this. Deterrence was established in the last round of Iranian response and we just wasted all that because of Khamenei and others.

Answer me one thing? Will this help Iran? One person after another is dying. Starting from Suleimani and ending with Haniyeh. Mind my words the supreme leader himself might be next nd judging from prior scenarios, it may not be that difficult either to take him out. Khamenei can thank himself when he is lying dead and about to be buried. I recommend that he writes a secret will where he states" When they blow me to smithereens, exercise strategic patience"

Hesitancy has brought us strategic failure and nothing else. It will cost us in every way, civil and military.

So here is my MIDDLE FINGER 🖕 to this
Don't 'apologize'. Delete your meaningless post.

who said iran would go to war for them? in a cynical view, their job is to go to war for iran, not vice versa.

but it is embarrassing that Iran said there would be a combined response then Hezbollah got so tired of waiting for Iran it decided to act alone.

Israel will basically provoke a war with Iran just before the American elections with a view of attempting to get a Trump goverment in power. Iran would do well to prepare for a actual conflict rather than some smoke/mirror light show. In fact - right now - they are better off simply saying we are not going to respond/reply. Let Israel be the aggressor and then go all in on them.

Let me make myself very clear. I have been a part of the anti Zionist resistance itself and a supporter of the Islamic Revolution. But what has taken place the last one month is absolutely indefensible and SHAMEFUL. Khamenei and the entire so called leadership shud hang their heads in shame.

And I feel for the proxy groups such as Hezbollah, Hamas and iraqi militias who have been funded, equipped, propped up and given assurances of protection wen shit hits the fan. And these group have been absolutely backstabbed by a bunch of worthless COWARD overlords. Khamenei step down. If u don't have balls step the F down.

Why are you bunch of morons funding proxy groups if u don't have the competence or the balls to defend them. If I were Hassan Nasrallah , I'd go to Tehran. Slap the leadership with my own hands and come back and declare that IR leadership are a bunch of pussies and say that Hezbollah are its own force and don't give a shitt about Iran.

They made Hezbollah, the greatest asymmetrical fighting force on the planet to wait a goddamn fucking month , which lead to this LAUGHABLE... SHAM OF A RETALIATION.... They fucking cudnt defend the Hamas leader. These bunch of balless pricks don't deserve to be recognized as leaders of axis of resistance. All the proxies shud go to the coward leadership and tell them ..." Either slap urselves or we will rebel and declare that we have nothing to do with Iran anymore and govern our organizations independently.
Bro I hear your anger and frustration - curb the anger constructively and no swearing please - thnks in advance…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back