Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

by the time they are ready to finally retaliate Israel will have imposed a new equation and a new act for the resistance to respond to

the resistance is always 10 steps behind. a day late and a dollar short.
No. I believe the swing will make all these irrelevant. Let’s just tighten our belts and stand by.

No. I believe the swing will make all these irrelevant. Let’s just tighten our belts and stand by.
well with hundreds of missiles and drones at once it did virtually nothing so not sure what you expect from this one giant swing

No I didn't.
Also, Iran's response is certain. I am only worried that Iran's response will be limited. I hope we attack Israel strongly.
Yes,at this point I think iran certainly has to step in,to make it crystal clear to the zios that they will be facing their worst nightmare,the threat of having to try and fight a 2 front war.
In fact the zionists could well have just given the golden opportunity to iran and the axis of resistance to hit the zionists as hard as they can on multiple fronts.

by the time they are ready to finally retaliate Israel will have imposed a new equation and a new act for the resistance to respond to

the resistance is always 10 steps behind. a day late and a dollar short.
Maybe that's because the resistance doesn't have access to near infinite financial, military and political resources unlike Israel and the Zionist world order! Despite this fact the resistance has made them entangled in a protracted conflict that they have yet managed to achieve a single military objective since its start 11 months ago!

Last edited:
well with hundreds of missiles and drones at once it did virtually nothing so not sure what you expect from this one giant swing
Yes it only required the use of the israeli and jordanian airforces plus regional us,british and french air power to blunt the strike.
The 2 critical mistakes iran made was giving too much warning time and limiting the size and scale of the strike.

Many people on this site will not be happy unless Iran is fully engulfed in a full extra-regional war with Zionist world order! that is precisely the one thing Iran is trying to avoid by playing the long game but the spectators with no skin in the game want instant gratification. Iran has spent 45 years cultivating a resilient regional resistance movement expanding Occupied Palestine, Southern Lebanon, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen and Iraq but the Armchair Generals here expect them to fight like a conventional force and belittle the very characteristics that have made the resistance successful in the first place!

@Persian Gulf

Should you make a distinct thread for Lebanon or post all news related in Gaza thread ? What do you think ?
This would help a lot in segmenting the news, I get confused about which topic to post in and sometimes I don't post anything for fear of having posted in the wrong topic.

what about one thread in the Iranian section for the Axis of Resistance war with Israel? then everything can go there. @Nuffle
Maybe keep Gaza thread but add / to include regional war resistance axis front or something

It's too early to tell if it evolves into something bigger . But Lebanon situation deserves it's own thread. It can go into Gaza since it's linked but if we can deal with spammers posting junk there it would help.

We aren't getting updates well in the Gaza front it's spam and off topic discussions.

Many people on this site will not be happy unless Iran is fully engulfed in a full extra-regional war with Zionist world order! that is precisely the one thing Iran is trying to avoid by playing the long game but the spectators with no skin in the game want instant gratification. Iran has spent 45 years cultivating a resilient regional resistance movement expanding Occupied Palestine, Southern Lebanon, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen and Iraq but the Armchair Generals here expect them to fight like a conventional force and belittle the very characteristics that have made the resistance successful in the first place!

They are eager for the Zionists to be hit,, Iran I think understands the long game well, it understands that the U.S will immediately step in if it's pet dog gets hit too hard

So Iran supports a resistance effort, where their is constant harassment of Israel and keeping it in conflict always dealing with rocket attacks or chaos and wear it down over time, take the peace from the Zionists

Their is or course a red line, and once Israel and Hezbollah go to war however short it may be
Hezbollahs attacks will wear down Israeli A.D and that is then the perfect time to overwhelm Israeli defences and go after multiple targets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back