Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

The Jews have shown that they are stupid. They think that Hezbollah is surrounded and defenseless like Hamas.

Hezbullah can take the most distant part of the occupied cities under heavy fire. A ground attack against Hizbullah is also suicide.

The Jews have shown that they are stupid. They think that Hezbollah is surrounded and defenseless like Hamas.

Hezbullah can take the most distant part of the occupied cities under heavy fire. A ground attack against Hizbullah is also suicide.
As long as they receive around 300-500 pcs of rockets per day from syria or their own production they will have upper hand as i am doubtful that jews can sustain those numbers of aerial attacks. After initial shock and awe this will be more clear then it looks now under impression of heavy strikes received also i think they wait till the evacuation of civilians finish for even harsher responces.

Hezbollah has much bigger missiles of Fateh family, but hezbollah has not used them yet

At least 500 kg warhead
And at least 300 km range
View attachment 66761
They also has cruise missiles and large suicide drones.

I am wondering why they havnt used them, or either they are unable to as they might be getting targetted. I am guessing it takes some time to position and fire them making them vulnerable. Also they are strategic weapons but the way things are going IMO use them or lose them.

I am wondering why they havnt used them, or either they are unable to as they might be getting targetted. I am guessing it takes some time to position and fire them making them vulnerable. Also they are strategic weapons but the way things are going IMO use them or lose them.
Hezbollah is currently attacking the northern areas of Israel.
They have not gone further than Haifa.
Hezbollah is increasing the level of tension slowly.
Every new Israeli attack will be followed by a new Hezbollah attack.

it appears Hezbollah's plan is to wait out intense weeks of mass bombing then regroup and assert themselves more

Israel cannot maintain this insane bombing rate for too long, it's incredibly expensive and logistically challenging. 2000 bombs in one day... even with 200 fighter jets that is 10 bombs per jet / sortie run. crazy numbers.
Israel can maintain this insane rate, because of its lobbying in western circles.

Iron Dome launchers with 20 interceptor missiles each are emptying, Hezbollah missiles are now increasingly coming through
I see. Hezbollah has launched 100 rockets to overwhelm Iron Dome in the last two hours.

Israel can maintain this insane rate, because of its lobbying in western circles.
Tamir interceptor is made in US as well. Like I said US and Europe are providing them unlimited material support. If you want to drain the interceptor supply you will have to outproduce all the factories around the world, not just in "Israel."

Probably because it's a waste to pit them against A.D,

It would be better to wear down Israeli A.D with lesser missiles, giving bigger missiles more of a chance later

The same with drones or missiles from other places

Hezbollah is currently attacking the northern areas of Israel.
They have not gone further than Haifa.
Hezbollah is increasing the level of tension slowly.
Every new Israeli attack will be followed by a new Hezbollah attack.
So what is the line which if crossed, Hezbollah will finally use BMs on Zionist cities and CM on fishing boats/patrol/customs boats and offshore gas platforms?

The BMs/CMs are sleeping since a long time now and their use would be 100% legitimate right now

All Hezbollah has shown to people is that they are capable, but they won't do it for some reason, its not a question of weaponry or tools, but a will issue

Tamir interceptor is made in US as well. Like I said US and Europe are providing them unlimited material support. If you want to drain the interceptor supply you will have to outproduce all the factories around the world, not just in "Israel."

Yeah but interceptors are not something that can be made, shipped and supplied overnight

Especially with the Ukes demanding money and weapons in their losing fight against the Russians

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back