Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

from the launch site in Lebanon (east of Tyre) to Mossad HQ north of Tel Aviv (the target) is less than 130km

doesn't make sense to use Shahab-3 with 1000km+ range for that distance

I think the first guy shared a random photo of Shahab-3 and everyone ran with it. it's much more likely to be a SRBM in the Fateh class

Also this is where wearing down Israeli A.D makes sense

Firing off single ballistic missiles against a functional A.D system has low success rate unless the missile has ways of getting round A.D

Also this is where wearing down Israeli A.D makes sense

Firing off single ballistic missiles against a functional A.D system has low success rate unless the missile has ways of getting round A.D
depleting Iron Dome and depleting David's Sling and Arrow are two different questions

it will be difficult to do both.

Iron Dome is easier as Israel only has c. 800 interceptors deployed at any one time but Hezbollah has not fired more than 300 rockets per day so far.

Hezbollah hopefully has large quantities of Zelzal rockets (pre-war reports suggested in the thousands) that it should use to deplete David's Sling interceptors before using more advanced precision SRBMs

but it has to use these while it still can ...

direct hit in Safed

Safed is a major target for Hezbollah in the last few weeks.

depleting all Iron Dome systems is difficult but depleting Iron Dome systems in a localised area is easier. concentrating multiple 50-100 rocket salvos at the same area is a quite simple way to defeat Iron Dome in the area but sustaining that launch intensity over a short period of time is quite difficult

depleting Iron Dome and depleting David's Sling and Arrow are two different questions

it will be difficult to do both.

Iron Dome is easier as Israel only has c. 800 interceptors deployed at any one time but Hezbollah has not fired more than 300 rockets per day so far.

Hezbollah hopefully has large quantities of Zelzal rockets (pre-war reports suggested in the thousands) that it should use to deplete David's Sling interceptors before using more advanced precision SRBMs

but it has to use these while it still can ...
Yes. I think It would be much more rational if HZ uses Paveh low cost Cruise misiles to have more chances to hit targets than a pure ballistic missile. Have HZ this kind of weaponry?.

Yes. I think It would be much more rational if HZ uses Paveh low cost Cruise misiles to have more chances to hit targets than a pure ballistic missile. Have HZ this kind of weaponry?.
I wonder if Iron Dome could intercept cruise missiles, maybe it could although trajectories are different

Yes Hezbollah has cruise missiles (though Israel claimed it destroyed most of them)

Paveh with 1650km range is overkill. Something much smaller with only 200-300km range is sufficient.

Supposedly 1,500 Hezbollah fighters out of service with various injuries due to the pager explosions.

Hezbollah's fixed line telephone network is still operational.

Iran and North Korea helped Hezbollah build tunnels storing missiles.

Supposedly 1,500 Hezbollah fighters out of service with various injuries due to the pager explosions.

Hezbollah's fixed line telephone network is still operational.

Iran and North Korea helped Hezbollah build tunnels storing missiles.
If North Korea has helped, it has been indirectly.

Hezbollah launched suicide drones at Israel from Syria for the first time today

And fired its first precision guided ballistic SSM at Tel Aviv

Must have struck something highly combustible
the small drone certainly did a lot of damage considering its size as we saw large fires from the base yesterday

I was just saying yesterday that we see in Russia that small drones can cause huge damage if they get lucky or hit the right part of something ... and then Iraqi Resistance proved my point hours later

Israel's petrochemical facilities are in the Negev near Dimona. they are all very close to each other and present a huge target ... Iraqi Resistance should focus on that area... even one drone getting through will do huge damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back