Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Hezbollah has ballistic missiles and only fired 1 in this entire conflict

what is more escalatory than these huge bombings of Hezbollah's underground HQ in Beirut, the daily assassinations of top commanders, the mass bombing of towns in the south and Beqaa? What are they waiting for?
I don’t want Hezbollah to lose but if your goal is to forced the Israeli to invade and make it a bloodbath for them and grind them to a defeat, you’d need to force their hands by taking out enough of Tel Aviv. Not sure what polices they are pursuing but Israel is picking them off one by one and attacking Beirut everyday. The Iranians turned out to be cowards who couldn’t back their allies openly. Unless the Mullahs quietly pursuing a grand bargain where they rid off the proxies and get accepted into the international community. I’m just stating a hypothetical scenario

I don’t want Hezbollah to lose but if your goal is to forced the Israeli to invade and make it a bloodbath for them and grind them to a defeat, you’d need to force their hands by taking out enough of Tel Aviv. Not sure what polices they are pursuing but Israel is picking them off one by one and attacking Beirut everyday. The Iranians turned out to be cowards who couldn’t back their allies openly. Unless the Mullahs quietly pursuing a grand bargain where they rid off the proxies and get accepted into the international community. I’m just stating a hypothetical scenario
If your hypothetical scenario is true. What’s stopping Hezbollah from acting on their own? I’ll add another hypothetical. Could it be possible that Hezbollah does not have as much weapons and missiles as they claim they do? Israel has blown up weapons storages countless times. Maybe Hezbollah doesn’t have much left? Another thing wort considering is that a huge chuck of hezbollah members are only members for the benefits and they do not want to fight

If your hypothetical scenario is true. What’s stopping Hezbollah from acting on their own? I’ll add another hypothetical. Could it be possible that Hezbollah does not have as much weapons and missiles as they claim they do? Israel has blown up weapons storages countless times. Maybe Hezbollah doesn’t have much left? Another thing wort considering is that a huge chuck of hezbollah members are only members for the benefits and they do not want to fight
Hezbollah had plenty of opportunity to fire its missiles.

Hamas fired all of its rockets at once before Israel could destroy them. In 2006, Israel launched a wave of bombings to destroy Hezbollah's medium range rockets. In 2024, Hezbollah did not learn its lesson.

Hezbollah fighters are not members for the 'benefits'. These guys have been fighting for decades, across Lebanon Syria and Yemen.

Jews control battlefield now, this was probably message that they can flatten southern Beirut per will and inflict caution into Hezbollah actions.
Resistance is flexible but ropes have limitations and those are civilian casualties which could not be prevented unless you surrender.

Jews control battlefield now, this was probably message that they can flatten southern Beirut per will and inflict caution into Hezbollah actions.
Resistance is flexible but ropes have limitations and those are civilian casualties which could not be prevented unless you surrender.
options for the Resistance now: accept full war and what comes with it and fight back accordingly, or retreat/surrender. status quo is full war imposed on you while you tie your hands behind your back...

I for one believe Pataramesh summed things very well here. There no point in causing unnecessary harm to the civilians in any of the resistance countries. The enemy fights without morals and she is loosing. The West would never pursue for a cease fire otherwise. They care nothing for suffering of ordinary people. Those in position of power in the resistance understand this.

They have already surrendered by refusing to fight back.

Last edited:
Hezbollah started this war on October 8th... But it was not prepared for the consequences of full war... Nasrallah tries to play a slow game of attack and counterattack but Israel has other ideas...

options for the Resistance now: accept full war and what comes with it and fight back accordingly, or retreat/surrender. status quo is full war imposed on you while you tie your hands behind your back...
It’s easy for me to sit here and say fight on! I don’t have skin in the game. I’m just proclaiming plan of actions left for Hezbollah. If they retreat, Israel will pursue them and won’t let them breathe. Tough situation.

Khomeini hurt Iran by not accepting the intial ceasefire proposed by Iraq, thus extending the war in a religious drive to capture Karabla and ultimately drank the “chalice of poison” 8 years later after immense loss of life and damage to Iran.

Khamenai is the opposite and in his own way causing immense damage to the Axis of Resistance that Solemani built in an attempt to maintain the status quo. Without Solemani there is no military leader to convince The Supreme Leader to see things differently and change his perspective. The remaining generals are all Yes Men.

I predicted these events months (years?) ago and continue to be attacked on this forum for exposing the weakness of the Axis.

Now it’s possible Nasrallah was assassinated (doubt it), but even if he was nothing would change. Iran doesn’t want war and will not attack even if it’s soil is threatened that much was clear by the symbolic April 2024 attack. Now with Pezeshhkian as President, Rahbar has a scapegoat to blame all the dovish anti conflict behavior on and say it’s all his fault.

Hezbollah started this war on October 8th... But it was not prepared for the consequences of full war... Nasrallah tries to play a slow game of attack and counterattack but Israel has other ideas...

You know why Israel defeated the Arabs not once, not twice, but 3 times? Incompetence

Arab Incompetence was the hallmark of each war: remember when egypt lined up its entire airforce and Israel came in and bombed and destroyed the majority of the airforce? Who does that? Only a retard Arab general.

What’s hurting the axis now? Incompetence.

Incompetence in strategy, incompetence in deterrence, incompetence in operational security, incompetence in weaponary.

Khomeini hurt Iran by not accepting the intial ceasefire proposed by Iraq, thus extending the war in a religious drive to capture Karabla and ultimately drank the “chalice of poison” 8 years later after immense loss of life and damage to Iran.

Khamenai is the opposite and in his own way causing immense damage to the Axis of Resistance that Solemani built in an attempt to maintain the status quo. Without Solemani there is no military leader to convince The Supreme Leader to see things differently and change his perspective. The remaining generals are all Yes Men.

I predicted these events months (years?) ago and continue to be attacked on this forum for exposing the weakness of the Axis.

Now it’s possible Nasrallah was assassinated (doubt it), but even if he was nothing would change. Iran doesn’t want war and will not attack even if it’s soil is threatened that much was clear by the symbolic April 2024 attack. Now with Pezeshhkian as President, Rahbar has a scapegoat to blame all the dovish anti conflict behavior on and say it’s all his fault.
Are you persian? I’m not but I agree with everything you’ve been saying here. The Islamic nations are led by decrepit fools across the board who refused to change. It suits the powers that be because they don’t like chaos and want their threats to come in piece meal process. Whereas unpredictability would place their reaction in jeopardy. They knew how to handle the soviets and Russians as they were predictable. The Persians even with their 5k years of civilization haven’t learned anything. They’re playing the long game but do not understand that their opponents are men of action and want to win today. This is why Islamic armies were able to defeat the Persian ancestors so easily and everyone else in the ancient world. Men of action, not wishful bullshit thinking that if I tie one of hands behind my back, my bloodthirsty opponent will do the same.

I already said that Hezbollah should attack the urban areas of Israel. This is the only way to protect Lebanese civilians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back