Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

I think yes, but I hope not
i highly doubt, this makes sense for a small country like Lebanon to prevent and have an excuse against carpet bombing, but this doesn't make any sense for a large country like Iran

All of the osint with satellite imagery shown they are most likely in the middle of nowhere in uninhabited areas like mountains and desert

But there should be entrances/exits near some cities, but not in the middle of them, doing this is asking for civilians to get killed

i highly doubt, this makes sense for a small country like Lebanon to prevent and have an excuse against carpet bombing, but this doesn't make any sense for a large country like Iran

All of the osint with satellite imagery shown they are most likely in the middle of nowhere in uninhabited areas like mountains and desert

But there should be entrances/exits near some cities, but not in the middle of them, doing this is asking for civilians to get killed
I was thinking that there could be some underground tunnels for evacuating high ranking personnel from their residencies. Naturally these need to go under the apartment/house where there will be more civilians around.

Lebanon also got lots of empty and mountainous land. But they chose to place their headquarters in the middle of Hezbollahs main neighborhood in Beirut.

no they are mostly under mountains

Not true. Most C & C are under large cities just like Russia, China, Nazi Germany, etc. Iran’s bunker system was built NK engineers 20+ years ago.

You are never going to put your c & c in the middle of nowhere and isolated where the enemy can do a special forces attack and wipe out your entire leadership.

Being nuclear proof isn’t the most important requirement for a C & C.

Not true. Most C & C are under large cities just like Russia, China, Nazi Germany, etc. Iran’s bunker system was built NK engineers 20+ years ago.

You are never going to put your c & c in the middle of nowhere and isolated where the enemy can do a special forces attack and wipe out your entire leadership.

Being nuclear proof isn’t the most important requirement for a C & C.
he asked about missile sites. those are mostly under mountains

I thought Pakistani leadership was bad this tops it. I understand the need for calibrated responses to prevent major escalation but if the iranian lesderships foreign policy is to prop up Hezbollah and Hamas for liberating occupied lands then you would think they would calculate worse case scenario. The lack of credible responses has led us here.

If you get in the ring for a fight you have to be prepared to be hit, I guess im not saying anything new here.

I didn't mean only where they store the missiles. But the entire tunnel system. So all the entrances and paths.
tunnels for what purpose?

don't think IRGC is like Hamas building random tunnels under Tehran to fight a ground invasion in Tehran

they build 'tunnels' for underground missile bases and C&C bunkers

tunnels for what purpose?

don't think IRGC is like Hamas building random tunnels under Tehran to fight a ground invasion in Tehran

they build 'tunnels' for underground missile bases and C&C bunkers
How would they get to the underground missile bases and bunkers in the middle of war? Are the entry points hidden under buildings in the city, or do they drive to a location in the middle of the desert under enemy surveilance and enter from there?

How would they get to the underground missile bases and bunkers in the middle of war? Are the entry points hidden under buildings in the city, or do they drive to a location in the middle of the desert under enemy surveilance and enter from there?
why does the leadership need to get to the underground missile bases, they have their own contingent of soldiers working there

why does the leadership need to get to the underground missile bases, they have their own contingent of soldiers working there
I don't know, I am assuming there has to be some sort of traffic in and out.

I don't know, I am assuming there has to be some sort of traffic in and out.
there are soldiers working in the missile bases in charge of preparing and launching the missiles once the orders are given. this does not require Hajizadeh to personally visit every single underground missile base spread across Iran

Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansur was killed in a drone strike while returing in a car from Iran to Pakistan. The Taliban were not crushed and chose Mullah Haibatullah Akhunzada as their new leader and under his command defeated the Crusaders US and NATO in a few years.

there are soldiers working in the missile bases in charge of preparing and launching the missiles once the orders are given. this does not require Hajizadeh to personally visit every single underground missile base spread across Iran
But the soldiers do need to get in and out, so it is likely that at least some of the entry and exit points are in the city and goes under populated areas. Knowing how the enemy operates, doesn't this make all buildings in Iran a potential target?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back