Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Good thing there are tens of thousands of commercials ships.
How many of them are sailing to the port of Eilat through the Bab el Mandeb and the Red Sea?

How many of them are sailing to the port of Eilat through the Bab el Mandeb and the Red Sea?

Enough. The world hasn’t stopped functioning nearly a year after the war began.

You forget commercial ships dealt with pirate hijackings and attacks for years prior to this.

Enough. The world hasn’t stopped functioning nearly a year after the war began.

You forget commercial ships dealt with pirate hijackings and attacks for years prior to this.
So according to you the Port of Eilat has enough ships docking that there is no threat of bankruptcy? Interesting! Comparing Ansar Allah's blockade of Israeli shipping to Pirate Hijacking is also very interesting! I would call that comparing apples to Oranges but for you its all piracy!

Regarding operation true promise, anyone know where the “100” missiles fired figure is coming from? I’ve seen the number being thrown around somewhere in the forum and military videos. Was this confirmed by IRGC or something?

Regarding operation true promise, anyone know where the “100” missiles fired figure is coming from? I’ve seen the number being thrown around somewhere in the forum and military videos. Was this confirmed by IRGC or something?

US government sources.

US government sources.
Not very trustworthy source (potential propaganda to make Israel look better). Ideally, I’d want to hear from 3rd party or I would also want to hear IRGC figure for comparison against the American figure.

The reason I have doubts is because of the number of booster stage that have been discovered so far - I suppose it’s possible for the Israeli missile defence to erroneously target the booster stage and thus destroy evidence of all the 100 booster stages. I don’t know.

So according to you the Port of Eilat has enough ships docking that there is no threat of bankruptcy? Interesting! Comparing Ansar Allah's blockade of Israeli shipping to Pirate Hijacking is also very interesting! I would call that comparing apples to Oranges but for you its all piracy!

Israel going bankrupt? Surely you are joking. If iran can survive under draconian sanctions and not go “bankrupt” as its currency devalues by 60x in half a century. then Israel can afford some lower commercial port activity.

Israel has the backing of the worlds #1 superpower and a devote suite of billionaire and influential Jews around the world that give back to their country.

Some commercial shipping won’t be the downfall of Israel.

Not very trustworthy source (potential propaganda to make Israel look better). Ideally, I’d want to hear from 3rd party or I would also want to hear IRGC figure for comparison against the American figure.

The reason I have doubts is because of the number of booster stage that have been discovered so far - I suppose it’s possible for the Israeli missile defence to erroneously target the booster stage and thus destroy evidence of all the 100 booster stages. I don’t know.

Personally, I find US intelligence sources relatively credible.

They also cited 40/50% failure rate on launch. Which could potentially explain smaller numbers of sepersted boosters found. That would make 9 hit from roughly 50 missile that made it through. 18% penetration as @Persian Gulf previously speculated.

Israel going bankrupt? Surely you are joking. If iran can survive under draconian sanctions and not go “bankrupt” as its currency devalues by 60x in half a century. then Israel can afford some lower commercial port activity.

Israel has the backing of the worlds #1 superpower and a devote suite of billionaire and influential Jews around the world that give back to their country.

Zionia has lost. Period. None of your comments matter in that context.

I said the Port of Eilat, not Israel!

Of course Israel will never go bankrupt as long as they have all your politicians acting like good little Trained Seals giving your Tax dollars to keep them a float!

I said the Port of Eilat, not Israel!

It will get either get bailed out, enter government control, or quasi government owned.

Welcome to Capitalism.

Not like the port and it’s entire maritime capabilities are just gonna disappear. Come on now it’s a port. Like saying Chabhar is going to disappear due to lack of investment by foreigners.

Absolutely false!

Israel will go bankrupt and why? Because of the workforce that will leave Israel in large part and it has already started. The next attacks will make this happen very quickly. Money cannot replace thousands of workers who will leave the country, Imagine 1 million or 2 leaving Israel

You cannot compare a 85 million country, with a 6 million protectorate. And that word isn´t free. They get 4.000 millions yearly of USD in weaponry free from US, so they can continue in this way until US cannot transfer their military assistance. Moreover Israel show a huge jump in productivity and deficit because of the war. A protacted war would let Israel over their knees. Just US can support their economy and military industry in a protracted war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back