Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Same way the ship can deploy a boat. Its basically a boat that can fly above the sea level
But the larger ships use cranes to lower/lift smaller boats in the water. That's why I'm wondering how the bavar can get on/off the deck.

How could it be deployed or recovered?
Is that bavar 3.0 I always liked the idea of it haven’t actually seen it in years I wonder if they have made any improvements definitely a cheap plane to produce in numbers more of a patrol boat for piracy I would think to noisy for anything else

Is that bavar 3.0 I always liked the idea of it haven’t actually seen it in years I wonder if they have made any improvements definitely a cheap plane to produce in numbers more of a patrol boat for piracy I would think to noisy for anything else
It is noisy, but it should suffice for pirates and other jabroni opponents. I would still really love to know how it gets on and off the deck with it being so high off the water.

edit: I could see it maybe gliding off the deck with the propeller on full power and landing softly in the water but I still don't see how it could land on the helipad from the water surface. How high does bavar get?
I guess maybe a highly skilled pilot could bring the boat up at full power then cut power and drop on the deck; the timing would have to be flawless...

GXo4AFwWYAAHKwF

How many Fateh sub are planned/in development

And what happened to Besat or whatever emerged from that project
4 Fateh are planned. only the 4th one is due to have AIP

4 Fateh are planned. only the 4th one is due to have AIP

What happened to Jask-2 (and 3/4) project? What missiles do these subs use? If I recall correctly Jask was a capsule device that allowed Iranian CMs reach the surface and ignite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back