Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Same way the ship can deploy a boat. Its basically a boat that can fly above the sea level
But the larger ships use cranes to lower/lift smaller boats in the water. That's why I'm wondering how the bavar can get on/off the deck.

How could it be deployed or recovered?
Is that bavar 3.0 I always liked the idea of it haven’t actually seen it in years I wonder if they have made any improvements definitely a cheap plane to produce in numbers more of a patrol boat for piracy I would think to noisy for anything else

Is that bavar 3.0 I always liked the idea of it haven’t actually seen it in years I wonder if they have made any improvements definitely a cheap plane to produce in numbers more of a patrol boat for piracy I would think to noisy for anything else
It is noisy, but it should suffice for pirates and other jabroni opponents. I would still really love to know how it gets on and off the deck with it being so high off the water.

edit: I could see it maybe gliding off the deck with the propeller on full power and landing softly in the water but I still don't see how it could land on the helipad from the water surface. How high does bavar get?
I guess maybe a highly skilled pilot could bring the boat up at full power then cut power and drop on the deck; the timing would have to be flawless...

GXo4AFwWYAAHKwF

How many Fateh sub are planned/in development

And what happened to Besat or whatever emerged from that project
4 Fateh are planned. only the 4th one is due to have AIP

4 Fateh are planned. only the 4th one is due to have AIP

What happened to Jask-2 (and 3/4) project? What missiles do these subs use? If I recall correctly Jask was a capsule device that allowed Iranian CMs reach the surface and ignite.

What happened to Jask-2 (and 3/4) project? What missiles do these subs use? If I recall correctly Jask was a capsule device that allowed Iranian CMs reach the surface and ignite.
It was a smaller cruise missile that could fit into a standard torpedo tube. Either nasr or kowsar. That should work any sub with torpedo tubes.

It was a smaller cruise missile that could fit into a standard torpedo tube. Either nasr or kowsar. That should work any sub with torpedo tubes.

This is problem with Fateh sub we never hear about it’s armaments other than it can fire “torpedos and missiles”. But never what missiles exactly it can fire. Now we know Iranian subs are too small for SLBM nor have any Iranian BMs been converted to SLBM capability.

There is also the infamous underwater missile video which some theorized was the meshkat CM, but that seemed to be launched from an underwater container rather than an Iranian submarine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back