The Dark Legacy of Former DG ISI Nadeem Anjum: A Tale of Constitutional Breaches and Human Rights Violations

Wrong.

He 'had already built an extraordinary legacy' in playboy world and 'that made him one of the most respected figures' only for Zionists and world-wide vulgar circles while he was busy producing children out of wedlock.

Filthy person and even more filthy and disgusting his followers.
You gotta be on the payroll of the establishment with that comment.
this forum support ghq why would they ban patwari or a jiyala aik he hain ya sab!
yup, one of the “Mods” told another member that I’m on some watchlist for calling Pakistan an artificial state. Then the Iranian forum mod banned over an offense that more or less was the same as other people on their forum.

yup, one of the “Mods” told another member that I’m on some watchlist for calling Pakistan an artificial state. Then the Iranian forum mod banned over an offense that more or less was the same as other people on their forum.
That Iranian mod is next level lol

pdf kali vigo watch list!!!

What the heck you are doing here on a Pakistani forum if you think Pakistan is an artificial country? Amb choopan aae ho?

What the heck you are doing here on a Pakistani forum if you think Pakistan is an artificial country? Amb choopan aae ho?
Considering that you have two major ethnicities killing soldiers mostly from the biggest province freely, yeah I stand by my views.

The Mil Inc. only cares about its pockets and hence why it let loose all of the corrupt politicians who steal and cheat left and right.

They even let in US Aid and other NGOs with freedom of movement across the country to do as they please. Why would a real nation let loose foreigner NGOs move around freely?

I can type out a 10 page dossier listing all the misdeeds but the fact remains that it’s a artificial state created for sure South Asia never unifies politically and economically.

It’s a dog that’s kept on a leash with minimal food (money) to let loose whenever the masters inside the mansion feel a need for it.

FAILED ARTIFICIAL STATE!

I was wondering why you attack someone's character based on their past. People change over time. It seems that when Khan's adversaries have no valid arguments, they resort to attacking his personal life, which only shows how weak his opponents really are.
I don't care if that filthy idiot keeps doing all that filth (including having children without a marriage) for the whole his life. I just give a shit.

But when he tries to be a leader of Islamic Republic Pakistan, we all have a sacred duty to expose that Zionist mole with his filthy character. Just doing my sacred duty.

Otherwise, I have no personal issues with that disgusting filthy character.

Considering that you have two major ethnicities killing soldiers mostly from the biggest province freely, yeah I stand by my views.

The Mil Inc. only cares about its pockets and hence why it let loose all of the corrupt politicians who steal and cheat left and right.

They even let in US Aid and other NGOs with freedom of movement across the country to do as they please. Why would a real nation let loose foreigner NGOs move around freely?

I can type out a 10 page dossier listing all the misdeeds but the fact remains that it’s a artificial state created for sure South Asia never unifies politically and economically.

It’s a dog that’s kept on a leash with minimal food (money) to let loose whenever the masters inside the mansion feel a need for it.

FAILED ARTIFICIAL STATE!
It’s not just the sons of soil from Punjab who are offering the supreme sacrifice for the sake of our freedom. It’s the sons of soil from across all provinces and Azad Kashmir who are offering that sacrifice.

Stop being dishonest and learn to give respect for those who keep their duty above their ownself. Shame on you and those two sinful souls who made an effort to bring a stinky filth to this world.

I am sure a cursed lady just secretly threw you away and ran away. Somehow, your destiny took you to the states. But the splashes of your cursed filth are still reaching us all.

But when he tries to be a leader of Islamic Republic Pakistan, we all have a sacred duty to expose that Zionist mole with his filthy character. Just doing my sacred duty.

Papa John Phouj has already been taken over by zionists. They also buy
equipment from the Israeli's, which is most likely bugged like the Lebanese
pagers.
1727028132092.png

Lo jee, now a brainless yo*thia would tell a professional military that their devices might be bugged.

Professional at pulling their tambi down and surrendering half of the Country. lol

For consistency, do you also find Zardari, Nawaz and Co filth?

Damn luck for you bro! I have hardly managed one....
My grand father married 5 times lol two divorced and three lived with him until his last days. My last grand ma passed away just recently 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back