Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

Installing Russian nukes in Iran is against the text of our constitution
Hope the one who own that channel is aware of it
Don’t worry about ‘our’ constitution. Way above your pay grade.

Also no need to get triggered on every piece of garbage you see.

Don’t worry about ‘our’ constitution. Way above your pay grade.

Also no need to get triggered on every piece of garbage you see.

Be quite ..
As matter of fact it's duty of an Iranian to raise the alarm if in any place see some people are acting against the constitution
1000040491.jpg

And you guys can't harass me or threaten me into silence

As matter of fact it's duty of an Iranian to raise the alarm if in any place see some people are acting against the constitution
View attachment 59435

And you guys can't harass me or threaten me into silence
True. I suggest as your first duty stop being entitled and expect free handouts. Then you can graduate to higher causes. You should know better as a ‘moderator’.

if y don't have nuke y will be destroyed

Installing Russian nukes in Iran is against the text of our constitution
Hope the one who own that channel is aware of it
There was a recent report that the Iranian government has begun secret testing of explosive devices for a nuclear missile warhead for the first time.

Is there any truth to this or is it fake news?

There was a recent report that the Iranian government has begun secret testing of explosive devices for a nuclear missile warhead for the first time.

I'm not aware of such test and such report

Link? Also, Iran no doubts has functional weapons.

Reminder, this thread is strategic and should contain only provable referenced information. Not for propaganda and conjecture. Please adhere to that. Take those to the Chill thread.

Link? Also, Iran no doubts has functional weapons.

Reminder, this thread is strategic and should contain only provable referenced information. Not for propaganda and conjecture. Please adhere to that. Take those to the Chill thread.
Do you have any cognitive problems or haven't read the entire page of this topic yet?

I'm not like some people who as soon as they here Iran international they dismiss it and say a lot nonsense I'm willing to hear them if they provide respectable source for their material but really anonymous and unnamed sources won't cut it for me

I'm not like some people who as soon as they here Iran international they dismiss it and say a lot nonsense I'm willing to hear them if they provide respectable source for their material but really anonymous and unnamed sources won't cut it for me
This news is already being reposted on several sources, with the source I posted being the primary news. As I said, it could be fake news, but I wouldn't have better sources to post it from, because it was from this source that I was introduced to it. For now, we are left waiting to see if it is real or not, but for months now we have been seeing statements about a change in Iran's nuclear doctrine.

This news is already being reposted on several sources, with the source I posted being the primary news. As I said, it could be fake news, but I wouldn't have better sources to post it from, because it was from this source that I was introduced to it. For now, we are left waiting to see if it is real or not, but for months now we have been seeing statements about a change in Iran's nuclear doctrine.
You see Iran international is not the source of the news , the 3 unidentified source in Iran that preferred to remain anonymous are the source of the news and such news source are not credible at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back