Iranian President Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian die in helicopter crash in East Azerbaijan

I mistyped the new thread ('i'slamic in lower case instead of upper). Can you fix?

@Persian Gulf @Hack-Hook
Fixed

‘Final’ report on causes of incident below. Weather is the underlying reason . Otherwise the chopper was maintained superbly and in excellent shape.

To me, TWO significant things are missing from the report. What are the follow up steps and what/who is where the buck stops? Entirely inappropriate report:

‘Final’ report on causes of incident below. Weather is the underlying reason . Otherwise the chopper was maintained superbly and in excellent shape.

To me, TWO significant things are missing from the report. What are the follow up steps and what/who is where the buck stops? Entirely inappropriate report:

technically that can still be construed as human error on both undertaking the flight and not aborting it due to the weather.

technically that can still be construed as human error on both undertaking the flight and not aborting it due to the weather.
It can. But why isn’t it in the report. There are huge gaps in it ergo not a reliable report.

After the pager terror attack, I bet the helicopter crash was also rigged by Zionist terrorist. Even Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam was likely murdered through this method.

I can’t take any more of this incompetence

I remember, I was blocked by the Iranian admin . When I said this that Iranian president is killed and plan was very sophisticated.

After the pager terror attack, I bet the helicopter crash was also rigged by Zionist terrorist. Even Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam was likely murdered through this method.

I can’t take any more of this incompetence

I remember, I was blocked by the Iranian admin . When I said this that Iranian president is killed and plan was very sophisticated.
Both are incorrect. You are under the impression the IRI hides this stuff. It does not as a matter of practice. These losses are worn as a badge of honor. In that context, outside mathematical terms it's highly unlikely.

Both are incorrect. You are under the impression the IRI hides this stuff. It does not as a matter of practice. These losses are worn as a badge of honor. In that context, outside mathematical terms it's highly unlikely.
I don’t think Iran is hiding it, but I think they are unaware what got them or they simply don’t have any proof of Zionist involvement.

I admit, this is a conspiracy theory right now, but it’s a very plausible scenario now given all the recent events

Users who are viewing this thread

Back