• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do you know the fun part, when he was asked what you gonna do about the problem of housing of newly married and young people, he said, I can't do anything about it. I won't lie to the people. When he was asked about the prices, he said , I will let the market decide for it, we can't do anything about it either.

Literally, he didn't accept any kind of responsibility and his voters can stick their tongues to their backsides and can never criticize him for inaction.
Did the others who made such promis did anything.
Did they accept responsibility?

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
People chose Abubakr, Omar, Osman, and Bani Umayyah, So what ?
People's are scale .
And among those only abubakr was elected as far as I'm aware .
Omar was chosen on a promise and othman was chosen by previous caliph and Bani ummayed by a trick . I seriously suggest you read history from another source

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
images

nothing-to-do-here-internet-meme-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
As I said and your photo show stability ring members and supporter are burning

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
On the other hand, the reformist presidents have been in office for as long as 24 years.
Reformist only 8 year and rouhani was only backed by reformist to stop a very dangerous cult called stability front gain power in Iran

Rafsanjani never were supporting reform movement when he was at power and at the time of moosavi there was no reform movement and he was aligned with conservatives

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Iranian government has many problems, to be sure, but most of the responsibility for them can be attributed to the reformists.
Wrong the only reformist government was khatami.
And can you explain what is reformist and 2nd of khordad movement is about please ?
I really want you knew how you guys reach to conclusion that Bani Sadr or moosavi or rafsanjani were reformist when they were in power .

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This snake and his friends are back to sell out Iran Just like the rest of the "Reformist" Garb Zadeh scumbags!!!
You even don't knew what reformist movement is about only parroting something you heard from somebody who was bribed by a launch

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do you know the fun part, when he was asked what you gonna do about the problem of housing of newly married and young people, he said, I can't do anything about it. I won't lie to the people. When he was asked about the prices, he said , I will let the market decide for it, we can't do anything about it either.

Literally, he didn't accept any kind of responsibility and his voters can stick their tongues to their backsides and can never criticize him for inaction.
Answer me the ones who made such promises did they deliver .
Raesi made promis of 1 million house per year and guess how many housing permit issued bu his government 900000 or less than 1/3rd of what he promised

Users who are viewing this thread