Iranian Sports

You remaind me of Javd Khiabani that after iran won over USA on TV said it shows God and Religion of us is more powerful than theirs
Just in one or two week in another competition we lost to them sadly Mr. Khiabani refused to explain whose God and Religion is more powerful after that.
…and, responding equivalently and as basely, you do not remind me as a qualified moderator.

I hope that helps. I will continue to fulsomely support you. 😀

Did any of these so called Iranians win a medal other than Alizadeh of Taekwondo, who won a bronze thanks to Nahid's silver?

I remember when I attended Karatae classes for fun, one of my friends tried hard to death to win just a provincial medal just to find a ground and an excuse to join asylum seeking teams lmao. He even encouraged me telling that it's the easiest way to leave the country.

These people are abusing stupidity of western idiots, no hard feelings since I myself know the truth about most of them.

They actually fail to show a great capability of themselves and fail to migrate legally as an athlete. Hence resort to political leverages rather than trying hard to attract attention of other countries.

For them It's all about making money in this political atmosphere.
it come to the training people on refugee camp recieve by their own money compared to the ones who are member of a national team

And while money is important , many went out for other reasons such as inequality , unreasonable demands and.......
And in the eye of law they are Iranian not so called iranian

it come to the training people on refugee camp recieve by their own money compared to the ones who are member of a national team

And while money is important , many went out for other reasons such as inequality , unreasonable demands and.......
Inequality? The non sense that you always spew needs to be explained. What inequality? Who has asked them unreasonable demands?

Their own money? Guy, are you idiot or something? Seriously asking, first thing that they do is an interview full of insults being thrown at their own country in exchange for a hand out.

In the eye of law they will be held responsible for the bullshits that they have spewed from their filthy mouth.

I have no idea what you said.

Inequality? The non sense that you always spew needs to be explained. What inequality? Who has asked them unreasonable demands?

Their own money? Guy, are you idiot or something? Seriously asking, first thing that they do is an interview full of insults being thrown at their own country in exchange for a hand out.

In the eye of law they will be held responsible for the bullshits that they have spewed from their filthy mouth.
So you say the people in Olympic team receive the same training as the people who are in a national team ?
And my statement is correct alizadeh for example previously was competing for Iran this year she is European champion and compete for bulgaria

I follow wrestling religiously. Saravi is one of my favourite wrestlers. I followed him since he competed in Cadet Worlds in 2018. So happy for him to finally win gold at the highest stage. And he's still only 26. He's a fantastic person and great representative for Iran.

Saravi and Ghasem Rezaei are the greatest 97kg Greco Roman wrestlers in Iranian history.

So far Iran has won 4 medals at the 2024 Paralympic Games in Paris (1 Gold and 3 Silver). 3 of those medals have come from Iranian women.

Sareh Javanmardi won GOLD in the 10m air pistol event today, Iran's first Gold medal of the 2024 Paralympics, and Sareh's FOURTH (4th) Paralympic Gold medal! What a superstar.

Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 16.33.20.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back