• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Is India Relevant?

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
And we hate Hindus, so we are all on the same page

This is why partition was the BEST AND ONLY OPTION for the people of South Asia

All we want is a completion of partition so we can end this once and for all and never have to see or deal with Hindus

The problem isn't us, it's indians

Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, it wanted freedom and partition and instead you forced a Muslim state into a union full of Hindus it hated

You convince Indian Muslims to trust in India over partition and then leave hundreds of millions without representation and under a hindutva state

You chose this stupidity which meant constant conflict
Refer post - 26. Thanks.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And we hate Hindus, so we are all on the same page

This is why partition was the BEST AND ONLY OPTION for the people of South Asia

All we want is a completion of partition so we can end this once and for all and never have to see or deal with Hindus

The problem isn't us, it's indians

Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, it wanted freedom and partition and instead you forced a Muslim state into a union full of Hindus it hated

You convince Indian Muslims to trust in India over partition and then leave hundreds of millions without representation and under a hindutva state

You chose this stupidity which meant constant conflict
images (3).jpg

but keep doing it what your doing past 76 years nothing better than a persistant but idiotic enemy it keeps you motivated and your eyes & ears open .. lagge raho ;) :p

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
Your post doesn't matter if your going to keep hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims trapped without representation in a India that has become what Jinnah warned it would
Can't help. Thanks..... What stories being sold in Pakistan for 75 years. I don't blame on one sided such posts from you or any Pakistani member.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can't help. Thanks..... What stories being sold in Pakistan for 75 years. I don't blame on one sided such posts from you or any Pakistani member.

200+ million Indian Muslims

How representative do they have through their community in the Indian parliament?

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
200+ million Indian Muslims

How representative do they have through their community in the Indian parliament?
How many Hindu in Pakistan and Uyghur muslims in china represent their country?

Are you happy with such nonsense discussions?

1st point on india - start researching from the world wise by country to country - about minorities. seriously, what you are saying - finally at end you will say - I am talking nonsense

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How many Hindu in Pakistan and Uyghur muslims in china represent their country?

Are you happy with such nonsense talks?

1st point on india - start researching from the world wise by country to country - seriously, what you are saying - finally you will say - I am talking nonsense

I hate Hindus, I don't give a fcuk their representation in Pakistan, I'd rather they take advantage of Indias refugee law and go

But the question was 200+ Million Indian Muslims, how much community representation do they have in the Indian parliament?

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
I hate Hindus, I don't give a fcuk their representation in Pakistan, I'd rather they take advantage of Indias refugee law and go

But the question was 200+ Million Indian Muslims, how much community representation do they have in the Indian parliament?
You talking about ideology, right?

What jinnah said about Pakistan?

Was not he said that Pakistan is for everyone?

Again, are you following the jinnah's ideology? If yes, than how many minorities get elected in elections? Not selected by quota to showcasing?

How many are in important posts in pakistani government and army?

You referred about Jinnah - I am asking about the same - what jinnah said about Pakistan. Are you following?

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This article has lot of ironies.. The author admits that India is a smart enemy and then says that India is making a mistake by not talking to Pakistan.
For a diplomat, the authors thesis is unclear. His thought process is:
1. There is no dialogue. That is not good. It is bad.
2. Here is a list of conditions for dialogue.
3. Because of conditions, there will not be a dialogue.
4. That is bad for our opponent.
5. That is good for us.

I guess he just wanted to say the foreign minister's message is just perfunctory and should not be taken at face value.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why should it concern a British citizen? Shouldn't he be interested in the future of U.K. I am not at all interested in how many Christians are present in Indonesian parliament.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why should it concern a British citizen? Shouldn't he be interested in the future of U.K. I am not at all interested in how many Christians are present in Indonesian parliament.

It goes to the basis of partition and why it's essential in order for communities to be free, Independent and get representation and as Muslims allowing hundreds of millions of Muslims to be in this situation is Intolerable

Independence is better then this

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It goes to the basis of partition and why it's essential in order for communities to be free, Independent and get representation and as Muslims allowing hundreds of millions of Muslims to be in this situation is Intolerable

Tera patrol khatam hi ni unda

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Does it bother you as much that most Muslims in the world do not get representation in their government? Representative government is a very Western (and alien, for Islam) concept. None other than the great President of Turkey has stated that democracy is a streetcar, you get off when you reach the destination.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Does it bother you as much that most Muslims in the world do not get representation in their government? Representative government is a very Western (and alien, for Islam) concept. None other than the great President of Turkey has stated that democracy is a streetcar, you get off when you reach the destination.

Sure, but it's Intolerable that hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims in a democratic system have no representation

It's exactly why partition happened in the first place and now that it has occurred, Indian Muslims are forced to take steps to defend their community

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest