Is Indian AirForce Hiding Its Attrition ?

It was the Chinese that was best at guerilla warfare. We showed the Vietnamese how to do it. There were many Chinese advisors in Vietnam from french Indochina war to Vietnam war. Despite current tension between the two it was China that helped Vietnam because the americans didn't dare to invade the north because they learned their lesson of getting pushed out from yalu river back to the 38th parallel by the Chinese volunteer forces during the Korean war.

Last edited:
So, the source is BR ? Lame one.

It's the same military that stopped the Japanese at Burma
The Chinese in ladakh
Liberated east Pakistan in ten days
Won the kargil war
Won 48 victoria crosses in Ww2

I think we Indians know how to fight a war and have the history and medals to prove it
The Chinese People's Liberation Army trained and supported the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet-Afghan war. The training camps were moved from Pakistan into China itself. Anti-aircraft missiles, rocket launchers and machine guns, valued at hundreds of millions, were given to the mujahideen by the Chinese.go to military cooperation section that's what it said. Some history lesson . Don't think India is all that man china was deep deep into the Cold war my guy. China don't earn shit for free.what medals India got what man??? want me to show you the Olympics gold medals record by country???or Olympiad like math physics science and so on????
Indians like to say china don't have military victories lmao we drove the xiongnu all the way to Rome and the helped led to the fall of the western Roman empire.xiongnu basically Mongols ancestors. It took Mongols 70 years to take over china.when china was split between three dynasties xia, song and jin. When china was together no country can invade period.
Don't say indians never got conquered by Mongols because they sure did by mughals lol same just different name. Monke khan died because of his conquest into china which led the Mongols retreat from Europe because of having to introduce to a new khan succession. Subutai also lost a battle only to the jin army. He never lost elsewhere.it took mongols 7 decades to take over china.india is lucky to be surrounded by the himalayas.

Last edited:
It's the same military that stopped the Japanese at Burma
The Chinese in ladakh
Liberated east Pakistan in ten days
Won the kargil war
Won 48 victoria crosses in Ww2

I think we Indians know how to fight a war and have the history and medals to prove it

What campaign did you had in world war 2? Or you are confusing serving your British masters as being equivalent of fighting your own wars? You were cannon fodder and used liberally by the British, like you have been 95% of your civilizations existence. Don’t get it confused.

The less said about china, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back