J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

It not BD which operates ghostly Eurofighter typhoon since 2019
J-35/J31 will be soon in PAF service

It is a legit question.

What is the need to introduce 5th gen now?

I genuinely am looking for an answer.

Especially since J-10 and Block 3 JF-17 acquired so recently.

Try not to be a retard.

Thanks.

I think J-31 needs extensive testing and weapon integration and Pakistan should not induct before 2030. Turkish TAI TF Kaan is also good option in 2030s. Clearly China is pushing the early J-31 sale to impede Pakistan's participation in Kaan project.

Soon have a vast meaning bro and no he is repeating same fantasy oriented induction of J-31 within 1.5 or in 2 years before this parade since when the news emerged from last year when ACM said we will induct SOON J-31 into PAF
You are so bad even at the timeline. Mr it was on January 4 2024 when Air Chief for the first time announced that we are going for J-31 on inductions of that Drones and other planes ceremony which was inducted. And what I am saying is exactly what PAF is saying. I am just quoting them. Also, those who know these matters including many well-connected MODS of this forum from Pakistan know what I am saying is right.

It is a legit question.

Try not to be a retard.

Thanks.
2019 proved to be a game changer moment for us. Although gap between forces was being decreased since 2008 but 2019 proved to be Eureka moment for us. Army leadership realized how much they can achieve through Air Force. Since then, it's decided that from now on not that we won't wait for India to buy something than we would rush to match it but now we would make India run and get things to restore balance of power.

J-31 didn't enter service with PLAAF or PLAN yet. It is unlikely it will enter service with PAF anytime soon. Maybe in 4/6 years. And this reasoning has nothing to do with BD.

Also, it would be interesting to see how Pak pays for it. A 5th gen fighter will cost quite a lot.

It is a legit question.

Try not to be a retard.

Thanks.
Many equipment like VT4 JFTs , lots of artillery and drones are not used by China but still ready for exports J-31/J-35 is a combat ready aircraft with 10 years of testing uses the same engine as jft i.e WS-13 is a derivative of rd93

MY REASONING was that in 2019 every BD is saying that We are purchasing Eurofighter Typhoon in Day or Two using the fighter jet as their profile picture.... We are not that kind of retard

USAF also used and still uses many types of aircraft like F-15 F-16 F18 F-22 F-35 F-5
So what kind of question is that we need another aircraft in addition to jft and J-10

what if? J-31 is not what we think is J-35/FC31

May be the Plane could be J-20 named as down graded export oriented J-20 version?

see what i not understand if you are looking for induction in 1-2 years J31/J35 as we know it - that can not be. J20 is operational for 10 years now.

Only other is J-20A and J-20 (tendem seater) which i think more then 150 already produced in service with proper supply chain.

Since everybody is speculating -- this is also an angle?

what do you guys think? i find it logical
It's J-31 and it's near completion of its testing phase. In fact very close to it. Soon it would enter mass production. The pictures which come on social media in China only those pictures which PLA wants them to go public. Other wise people go missing in China for releasing those pictures which they don't want to come in public domain.

It's coming soon really soon but please feel free to remain in denial.

Since it is not in Pakistan, it is you who is making bolt and in fact unrealistic claims ... as such you are the one in state of denial the facts! When it arrived ... please call me again. 😙

Last edited:
Many equipment like VT4 JFTs , lots of artillery and drones are not used by China but still ready for exports J-31/J-35 is a combat ready aircraft with 10 years of testing uses the same engine as jft i.e WS-13 is a derivative of rd93

Well here we are again: The J-31 does not exist! Regardless what some fan-boys claim and the J-35 you mention is not "a combat ready aircraft with 10 years of testing" but it is a project at the moment far from being ready albeit in test since October 29, 2021 or in fact not even 3 years!

So again for all who are already hyper-ventilating in you and pride ... even the J-35 will not enter service within the next three years! And even more so, never ever any J-31, which is not even flying.

J31 is coming to Pakistan very soon, rest assured.

If you rate "soon" within the next 5-7 years, then it is still "soon" but at least realistic.

As long as it is not in Pakistan it is you who is making bolt and in fact unrealistic claims ... as such you are the one in state of denial the facts! When it arrived ... please call me again. 😙
@MastanKhan Hi
He doesn't understand what you are saying to him for many years !

You are so bad even at the timeline. Mr it was on January 4 2024 when Air Chief for the first time announced that we are going for J-31 on inductions of that Drones and other planes ceremony which was inducted. And what I am saying is exactly what PAF is saying. I am just quoting them. Also, those who know these matters including many well-connected MODS of this forum from Pakistan know what I am saying is right.

Really? Go out and ask the ones who know and they all tell you you are a clown! Just go and post this fuss on Twitter and you'll get the reply you deserve!

@MastanKhan Hi
He doesn't understand what you are saying to him for many years !

Ahh, calling papa for help since the evil German again denies me my much wanted toy?
I do pretty fine understand what BS and lies he tells since years, therefore I and all others with at least a bit of understanding ignore what he says!

Well here we are again: The J-31 does not exist! Regardless what some fan-boys claim and the J-35 you mention is not "a combat ready aircraft with 10 years of testing" but it is a project at the moment far from being ready albeit in test since October 29, 2021 or in fact not even 3 years!

So again for all who are already hyper-ventilating in you and pride ... even the J-35 will not enter service within the next three years! And even more so, never ever any J-31, which is not even flying.

If you rate "soon" within the next 5-7 years, then it is still "soon" but at least realistic.
There is something known as AI or Computer simulation scenarios testing where you can even design a spaceship and make him land on Mars All the aerospace companies are working in that way like SpaceX.... It is just a plane !
It is not like that If you got blur image ....So after that you figure it out it is now being tested or combat ready

MY REASONING was that in 2019 every BD is saying that We are purchasing Eurofighter Typhoon in Day or Two using the fighter jet as their profile picture.... We are not that kind of retard

Afaik, BAF or the government officially never announced which fighter they will buy to begin with, let alone using eurofighter in any official profile picture. They have an ongoing tender. So, I am not sure who are you calling retard(ed)

Last edited:
There is something known as AI or Computer simulation scenarios testing where you can even design a spaceship and make him land on Mars All the aerospace companies are working in that way like SpaceX.... It is just a plane !
It is not like that If you got blur image ....So after that you figure it out it is now being tested or combat ready

Yes for sure ... for the ignorant ones any such CGI looks almost so real that there MUST be a version of this type combat ready for Pakistan!
But that still does not make a fancy CGI a real aircraft, tested and ready...

If you rate "soon" within the next 5-7 years, then it is still "soon"
Dear Deino, we know you are the most knowledgeable expert here. But sometimes things don't go the way many experts predict. Many of my high-ranking cousins in PAF think to the contrary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back