J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

If India were to increase it to full 2%, that alone would be 16.4 billion dollars additional per year. They should do it for 3 years and buy 72 F-35s plus associated expenses in their upkeep. Chez republic got 24 F-35s with weapons and training for 4.56 billion. Assuming we get it for 6 billion dollars, it will cost us, 18 billion dollars. Add 2 billions for additional air bases and upkeep. 20 billion dollars over 3 years. Remaining 28 billions can be invested in speeding up AMCA program.
The question is that if F-35 wll be pitched for Indian market ? I'm afraid USA will not go for selling stealth technology to India.
The best option You got is Sukhoi which proved to be not a significant aircraft!

I know and you surely know I like to be proven wrong! In fact I would be more than happy if that type would be ready, I would even more happy if Pakistan will be indeed the first customer and indeed I know I do not know everything. I would even grant all those whom I am currently ridiculing their gloating and mockery of me in the face of these theories, and I would also openly admit my mistake, but what I know is at least there is much political talk on this and since no-one ever mentioned a concrete date, but always the most "vague" term soon, it is nothing but political talk.

Please believe me ... there is currently a much high chance that CAC will unveil and test-fly its 6th generation fighter project demonstrator this year than that SAC will deliver combat ready flight tested J-31s to Pakstian.
What, CAC and 6th generation fighter jets? Sir, do you have a definite source of information??

The question is that if F-35 wll be pitched for Indian market ? I'm afraid USA will not go for selling stealth technology to India.
The best option You got is Sukhoi which proved to be not a significant aircraft!
US will sell their mother if the price is right. Their weapons lobby has too much influence. 6 billion dollars for 24 planes + weapons + training is like 250 million a plane + weapons + training. Thats mouth watering for anyone and especially Lock Mart. Rest does not matter.

Oh and we have much much better options in 4th Gen. Rafael being prime option. Actually from Russia, if India is ready to pay a bit more, it can get AL41F for Super Sukhoi upgrade and R37M missiles which will make all the procurements and anything and everything that China has worthless.

If India were to increase it to full 2%, that alone would be 16.4 billion dollars additional per year. They should do it for 3 years and buy 72 F-35s plus associated expenses in their upkeep. Chez republic got 24 F-35s with weapons and training for 4.56 billion. Assuming we get it for 6 billion dollars, it will cost us, 18 billion dollars. Add 2 billions for additional air bases and upkeep. 20 billion dollars over 3 years. Remaining 28 billions can be invested in speeding up AMCA program.
Which aircraft are there For Amca ?
Since 2014 2015 there are no more new aircraft other than South Korea and Turkish
When You selected rafale all of the options were evaluated.... Are you going to that again ? 😂

US will sell their mother if the price is right. Their weapons lobby has too much influence. 6 billion dollars for 24 planes + weapons + training is like 250 million a plane + weapons + training. Thats mouth watering for anyone and especially Lock Mart.
Lol so you think US need your money for weapons? US is not Russia when can sell you everything There is a large difference between US and Russian weapons deals ....
And What about your indigenous ones ? Can't create Anything?

Which aircraft are there For Amca ?
AMCA is a development program that is going on nicely. It has got an engine, AESA radar and sensors finalized. RCS evaluation done.

Since 2014 2015 there are no more new aircraft other than South Korea and Turkish
When You selected rafale all of the options were evaluated.... Are you going to that again ? 😂
Rafale and F-35s.

Lol so you think US need your money for weapons? US is not Russia when can sell you everything There is a large difference between US and Russian weapons deals ....
And What about your indigenous ones ? Can't create Anything?
Lock Mart needs money. And Lock Mart has enough influence to get whatever approvals it needs.

US is not like China where government decides everything. Market and corporates decide everything. Government is there to sell it to the public.

We can create indigenous ones too. AMCA is that one only .. That is if we increse defence budget by 16-17 billion dollars a year. It will lift our defence spending from 1.6 % to 2%.

Oh and we have much much better options in 4th Gen. Rafael being prime option. Actually from Russia, if India is ready to pay a bit more, it can get AL41F for Super Sukhoi upgrade and R37M missiles which will make all the procurements and anything and everything that China has worthless.
My reference was Su-57 aircraft
What sa 50 to 60 rafale can do ?
They are now even getting replaced by France itself in a decade Dassault is working on new gen aircraft !

My reference was Su-57 aircraft
What sa 50 to 60 rafale can do ?
They are now even getting replaced by France itself in a decade Dassault is working on new gen aircraft !
You mean FCAS? Its slated for 2045 for introduction in service. So yeah. There are two decades in between. By 2045, Su-30MKI will be up for retirement and Mig-29s too.

AMCA is a development program that is going on nicely. It has got an engine, AESA radar and sensors finalized. RCS evaluation done.

Rafale and F-35s.
F-35 is fairytale if US wanted to sell They have already discussed it and First try to get those mq-9 reaper drone !

You mean FCAS? Its slated for 2045 for introduction in service. So yeah. There are two decades in between. By 2045, Su-30MKI will be up for retirement and Mig-29s too.
But the initial flight will begin in 2027.... 2 3 years from now !

F-35 is fairytale US wanted to sell They have already discussed it and First try to get those mq-9 reaper drone !
Indian govt has never been serious for F-35, US has been. Why do you think F-35A was there in Aero India 2023?

2045 is exaggerated look at KF-21 All the development are done in 2 3 years !
Su-30mki and mig-29 is absolute now they don't have AESA radars but if wanted them to fly then fly like you have flown mig-21

2045 is exaggerated look at KF-21 All the development are done in 2 3 years !
Su-30mki and mig-29 is absolute now they don't have AESA radars but if wanted them to fly then fly like you have flown mig-21
You don't get it I guess. Read what FCAS is.. Its not a fifth gen project. Not even close. Its a sixth gen fighter system incorporating concepts and technologies not even seen today. LOL!

Oh, and don't worry about AESA radar. India is replacing radars on Su30 MKI with its own AESA radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back