J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

You don't get it I guess. Read what FCAS is.. Its not a fifth gen project. Not even close. Its a sixth gen fighter system incorporating concepts and technologies not even seen today. LOL!

Oh, and don't worry about AESA radar. India is replacing radars on Su30 MKI with its own AESA radar.
Lol I know your level of understanding let me teach you sth .... technologies are incorporated slowly with Baby step's....Like in F-35 F-16 JF-17
Blocks development Look at KF-21 it's not a proper 5 gen aircraft it eventually gets upgraded.... The FCAS initial block/Tranche will be 5+ aircraft not all the technology will be incorporated in it since the day first

You don't get it I guess. Read what FCAS is.. Its not a fifth gen project. Not even close. Its a sixth gen fighter system incorporating concepts and technologies not even seen today. LOL!

Oh, and don't worry about AESA radar. India is replacing radars on Su30 MKI with its own AESA radar.
You don't know anything about blocks and incorporating tech cz you haven't developed any fighter jet program Lol

Lol I know your level of understanding let me teach you sth .... technologies are incorporated slowly with Baby step's....Like in F-35 F-16 JF-17
Blocks development Look at KF-21 it's not a proper 5 gen aircraft it eventually gets upgraded.... The FCAS initial block/Tranche will be 5+ aircraft not all the technology will be incorporated in it since the day first
Look, if you do not know about sixth gen concepts, say it clearly. Besides, France is in no hurry to replace Rafael. Infact Rafale F4 standard is around the corner. Why will France govt spend money on it if it was going to begin retiring Rafale in 10 years?

Rafale will be flying in french airforce in 2040s. Only around mid 2040s will you see replacement of Rafale coming.

It's not about AESA it is like a dinosaur in the air look at its rcs And what you think it that simple to replace an AESA ? It is not plug and play it requires total rewiring What you think J-16 and Su-30mki are same aircraft They are totally different from inside

Last edited:
I don’t see J-31 getting inducted in 1-2 years time frame as some members here would like to believe.
J-35 after development will be inducted by china first. Then development of J-31 will be completed and assuming Pakistan gets priority for its first batch orders it will be delivered 2029-30 at the earliest.
Maybe 2028 if they just go J-35 but that would not be the case.
That said you never know. Pictures taken of flying prototypes are rarely released if the state wants it under wraps.
I had once gotten into trouble in late 2019 trying to take pictures of some Su-30mkk of the PLAAF 54th Brigade near a park in Changsha.
Learned it the hard way how secretive china likes to be.
If there is a 3rd or 4th J-31 prototype flying around out there without images being leaked it is possible, but then again seeing is believing.

I had once gotten into trouble in late 2019 trying to take pictures of some Su-30mkk of the PLAAF 54th Brigade near a park in Changsha.
Learned it the hard way how secretive china likes to be.
If there is a 3rd or 4th J-31 prototype flying around out there without images being leaked it is possible, but then again
It's very realistic. We usually don't get close to military facilities ourselves, and I also love military planes. In order to publicly capture beautiful planes, our choice is either to go to the biennial Zhuhai Aviation Exhibition or to the Changchun Aviation Exhibition,I guess you were asked to inquire at the police station at that time

It's very realistic. We usually don't get close to military facilities ourselves, and I also love military planes. In order to publicly capture beautiful planes, our choice is either to go to the biennial Zhuhai Aviation Exhibition or to the Changchun Aviation Exhibition,I guess you were asked to inquire at the police station at that time
Hopefully I will try to go to this year’s zhuhai airshow. If you have gone before do you have an idea about how to get tickets? I heard tickets were at about 500yuan .

Hopefully I will try to go to this year’s zhuhai airshow. If you have gone before do you have an idea about how to get tickets? I heard tickets were at about 500yuan .
This is the ticket price I checked for this year, as shown in the picture,I went to the Zhuhai Air Show in 2014, and our news announced in advance that FC31 would participate in the exhibition. It was the most congested air show I had ever attended. The car departed at 6am and it wasn't until 10am that it was difficult to arrive at the venue. Accommodation prices throughout Zhuhai were also increasing. I usually buy tickets online in China. This is the information I search for, and there may be changes. Generally, we buy tickets in advance, and various ticket platforms in China will release advance reservation messagesScreenshot_20240324_002336_Baidu Translate.jpg

This is the ticket price I checked for this year, as shown in the picture,I went to the Zhuhai Air Show in 2014, and our news announced in advance that FC31 would participate in the exhibition. It was the most congested air show I had ever attended. The car departed at 6am and it wasn't until 10am that it was difficult to arrive at the venue. Accommodation prices throughout Zhuhai were also increasing. I usually buy tickets online in China. This is the information I search for, and there may be changes. Generally, we buy tickets in advance, and various ticket platforms in China will release advance reservation messagesView attachment 28229
Hmm 🤔 thanks for the info. I will definitely go this year if I get the time:3

Hmm 🤔 thanks for the info. I will definitely go this year if I get the time:3
this is China's usual practice. It's best not to approach military facilities in normal times, even if it's an ordinary J-7, they don't like people filming. But once you publicly participate in the China Aviation Exhibition, even for the J-20, a bunch of people stand there crazily filming and publishing on the internet, and no one cares about you

If india ever went for f35 then PAF will go for j20......
Mark my words
India has plans to acquire Russian made SU-57 if I'm not mistaken.

India is a traditional customer of Russian made equipment esp in aviation sector.

India has plans to acquire Russian made SU-57 if I'm not mistaken.

India is a traditional customer of Russian made equipment esp in aviation sector.

Let me correct it for you! India had once plans to acquire Russian made SU-57 if I'm not mistaken. India was a traditional customer of Russian made equipment esp in aviation sector.

Hi,

That poor thing---can't help himself. Simply cannot understand from wher pak mil gets funds for procurement---.
Are you just that stupid or are you playing a clown again! The question on "where pak mil gets funds for procurement" is irrelevant when whatever Pakistan wants is not ready!

Hi
Why @Deino can't I don't know there is any other guy which can tell anything as clearly as you
Why he is unable to understand this ?

Ok my young Padawan. let's try it in a different way: The problem is - and I'm well aware that as a Padawan you are in no way allowed to question what your Sith-Lord MastanKhan tells you. The Problem however is, he does not explain - since he cannot -, he always only claims!

For a Padawan this might be the same, but for everyone outside there is an important difference: Claiming something does not requires a reason, an explanation based on facts, since a claim is almost a belief like some sort of religious trust in what a master - or Mastan - says. Explaining however means you need to give a logical, fact-based explanation, a reason on why something could or in this case could not be! I know this must be confusing since claim and explain sounds so similar, anyway there is a huge difference between both meanings.

Therefore as an EXPLANATION: There is no J-31, not even the J-35 is ready and so - regardless "where pak mil gets funds for procurement" from, there is nothing to deliver at least within the next 5-7 yeas. All your master's and the other Padawan's claims there was a J-31 in 2016 and two more in 2018 are wrong; a lie ...

As such, since I'm not a Sith, I do not take their words for gospel - similar to his other claims Pakistan could get any Flanker, J-20, the Liaoning & J-15 as well as 055 DDGs - but I base my considerations on facts and the facts are: two FC-31 demonstrators are flying since 2013 & 2016. the first true J-35 is known since late 2021 and since then two more J-35 are in trials. So, NO J-31, nothing to deliver ... regardless what others claim or even if there is enough money to spend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back