J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

That’s surely likely and no-one denies that but it simply won’t fit to the 2025 and other claims.

And you think the PLA needs Pakistan‘s help for this?

I think logically and generically it's nice to have honest useful feedback from a trusted partner on high profile project

So if that's what they want then I suppose paf is their best partner, a very credible air force, experienced with western planes from decades

I am sure NATO countries have worked in the same spirit where permissable

I think logically and generically it's nice to have honest useful feedback from a trusted partner on high profile project

So if that's what they want then I suppose paf is their best partner, a very credible air force, experienced with western planes from decades

I am sure NATO countries have worked in the same spirit where permissable

Yes, but did the US grant Israel or the UK early access to F-22 or F-35 fighters even before the USAF/USN got their own ones only to "have honest useful feedback from a trusted partner"!

China does not need any feedback of any type from the PAF - there is nothing PAF knows that China does not know or knows better by now, given they have been operating the J20 for a number of years and have developed a wealth of stealth tactics and ACTUAL OPERATIONAL experience and knowledge.

What is this magical experience that people think that China needs from PAF ???

Yes, but did the US grant Israel or the UK early access to F-22 or F-35 fighters even before the USAF/USN got their own ones only to "have honest useful feedback from a trusted partner"!
Who can confirm or deny

But I don't think it's a necessary condition for the planes to be operational internally before external parties can have some exposure

Surely you would want it that way before rolling out widely

China does not need any feedback of any type from the PAF - there is nothing PAF knows that China does not know or knows better by now, given they have been operating the J20 for a number of years and have developed a wealth of stealth tactics and ACTUAL OPERATIONAL experience and knowledge.

What is this magical experience that people think that China needs from PAF ???
Where have china been combat operational with these planes ? Don't think they have

I think people misinterpret intentionally any paf feedback

It's just that, feedback, which could credibly be helpful, that's it
not really worth dwelling on

It's not as if Pakistan set up the enormous technology and industry needed to even produce this

Hi,

Regardless of the variant---we are getting them---we will be the first ones---.

China is desperately waiting for us to fly them---assess them and share with them info that they cannot get otherwise---.

Haters will hate---but it is not going to stop us.
China is developing J35 for its navy, PLAAF is still uninterested in buying J31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back