JD Vance forced to defend his Indian wife from WHITE NATIONALISTS

If they could they would. To them 'race mixing' is the biggest crime under the sun and disables the ability of the white race to hand down heritage and culture to future generations. They despise the likes of Vance who they call 'brown sharks'.
The nationalists do have large families, I've known them to have a large number of kids. The only thing is they haven't reached critical mass yet, which they are trying to do.

Another thing I have recently noticed with the genuine white nationalists is that they are getting fed up with the counter-jihad movement. They are fed up of ONLY just targeting Muslims. They are itching to go after other non-whites. They are even getting annoyed with the likes of tommy robinson and other whites who only prescribe to Islamaphobia but are pro non-whites who are not Muslims.

Yes you are right that there was always ethnic groups in muslim empires.

Maybe i was wasnt precise enough.

The thing is that there is no clean cut races. Forexamples modern turks; a mix of turk, greek, north european, arab, persian but with a hallmark turkish cultural bond.

Bengalis: mix of dravidian, turkic, african, east asian and indo-persian. Which is why two sieblings from same parents can have huge difference in skin tone and shape of eyes.

Arabs: mix of levatine, greek-roman, amazigh, east african, semitic, west european, turkic and persian.

Persian: indo-aryan, greek, turkic, arabic, north indian, kurdish

Could go on and on…
That's true, but again a western and modern way of looking at race, a very biologically deterministic way

Muslim societies are diverse, each place and people have defined their group per their circumstances over time, including pre islamic traditions to organise your society

The point I am trying to make is that if you are Muslim, you will have a cultural context and inherited understanding/process that has complimented your Islamic identity

These days it's getting fashionable for the young to discard their cultural roots as regressive, whilst there is always a tension between culture and religion to completely disregard your cultural roots is to discard the legacy that allowed your ancestors TO BE MUSLIM AND REMAIN MUSLIM, you walk into a void and vacuum

Its not wise, it will mean in a generation or two you will be as deracinated as the white European man, but in a less privileged position.

That's true, but again a western and modern way of looking at race, a very biologically deterministic way

Muslim societies are diverse, each place and people have defined their group per their circumstances over time, including pre islamic traditions to organise your society

The point I am trying to make is that if you are Muslim, you will have a cultural context and inherited understanding/process that has complimented your Islamic identity

These days it's getting fashionable for the young to discard their cultural roots as regressive, whilst there is always a tension between culture and religion to completely disregard your cultural roots is to discard the legacy that allowed your ancestors TO BE MUSLIM AND REMAIN MUSLIM, you walk into a void and vacuum

Its not wise, it will mean in a generation or two you will be as deracinated as the white European man, but in a less privileged position.

So you therefore agree that it's best that people only marry within their own race as to avoid becoming deracinated.

Last edited:
Another thing I have recently noticed with the genuine white nationalists is that they are getting fed up with the counter-jihad movement. They are fed up of ONLY just targeting Muslims. They are itching to go after other non-whites. They are even getting annoyed with the likes of tommy robinson and other whites who only prescribe to Islamaphobia but are pro non-whites who are not Muslims.

My fwendddd, we bickered on this before on another thread, I was making this same point, it's not just one blob

And furthermore, they might just represent an intended split in the far right movement such that it has deep divisions and can never truly be useful

You have Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, Kanye West, nick Fuentes, Tommy Robinson, nick Griffin.... They are all kind of right wing but in fact nick griffin is probably the most authentic white nativist and guess who finished him off, Nigel farage, who is never shy about saying he finished the bnp.

Which he did, for for his troubles he has his trust of trump and his son in law

Maybe the right wing is being split

So you therefore agree that is best that people only marry within their own race as to avoid becoming deracinated.

If you care to preserve your inherited heritage, culture and religion, as well as a belonging to a wider religious and cultural community for your kids, then yes, if you care for this you should.

If you care to preserve your inherited heritage, culture and religion, as well as a belonging to a wider religious and cultural community for your kids, then yes, if you care for this you should.

But can religion survive within mixed race people for generations especially when they have heritage that is also non-Muslim?

But can religion survive within mixed race people for generations especially when they have heritage that is also non-Muslim?

Yup, looks unlikely unless the cultural background they exist in becomes more islamic or Islamically compatible

You would have to define a sort of English Islamic identity

This is what Tariq Ramadan promotes as a way forward, it's an idea and a theory

Btw, on "English islam", Timothy winter or Abdal Hakim Murad, a gem of a Muslim, an example to those in England

He is the synthesis of a beautiful Muslim soul blended with a sharp scholarly mind, that was created from his elite English heritage, he does so much good work, his sermons are available on the internet

That's the story of islam, powerful figures emerge from the least likely corners

A study conducted in the past on mixed-race children in the U.S. found that they had difficulty adjusting to the cultural aspects of both sides of their parents' communities. While younger individuals were more accepting of mixed-race individuals, acceptance levels decreased as the age group increased.

As for religion, I never looked up a study, but I do see it in mosques where a half-black and half-desi child would be welcomed among younger children but not so much by older individuals. So, there is inherent bias, even if the religion says there shouldn't be.

I did this say when he was announced as a running mate him and his wife will come under assault from the core white nationalists, and it's wrong.

But the hypocrisy of this man is unbelievable. He has spent his entire political career brutally attacking Palestinians (Israel should finish the job), yes they also have families. Yet is now crying that his wife is being attacked for being Indian, and his kids for being mixed race.

For that reason I have no sympathy for his Indian wife. If he can attack Palestinians for being non-white then his wife is fair game.

He married a Dalit. White Power!

What a surprise Ben loves him now why is that I wonder....
Shapiro is hated by every white nationalist on the planet.

Spot on about the globalist stuff.

Ben Shapiro supports anyone that is for the Zionist Genocide of the Palestinians.

Reactions: Waz
A study conducted in the past on mixed-race children in the U.S. found that they had difficulty adjusting to the cultural aspects of both sides of their parents' communities. While younger individuals were more accepting of mixed-race individuals, acceptance levels decreased as the age group increased.

As for religion, I never looked up a study, but I do see it in mosques where a half-black and half-desi child would be welcomed among younger children but not so much by older individuals. So, there is inherent bias, even if the religion says there shouldn't be.

Based on personal observation, mixed race kids where one parent is a Muslim and the other parent is not, if the child is initially brought up as a Muslim they tend to move away from Islam as they get older to the point where they no longer identity as a Muslim.

To be fair they've spoken about it for years. Only of recent years have they managed to convince the majority from their side that Tommy and his crew are Zionist nationalists. They outright call him a traitor. He had a falling out with them from 2013 onwards.

To be fair they've spoken about it for years. Only of recent years have they managed to convince the majority from their side that Tommy and his crew are Zionist nationalists. They outright call him a traitor. He had a falling out with them from 2013 onwards.

The Patriotic Alternative and National Alliance which are the most prominent right wing organisations in the UK have issues with tommy robinson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back