JD Vance forced to defend his Indian wife from WHITE NATIONALISTS

Do point it out.
The man advocates for the genocide of a nation who has done him no harm, yet is upset that people now target his wife and kids.
You don't see the inconsistency here?
His family is his to defend as a man, you seem to be equating that to his stance for a foreign nations tribulations.

He isn't responsible for them...

But can religion survive within mixed race people for generations especially when they have heritage that is also non-Muslim?

I would say no, you might be ok when the other is Muslim also, but when the other is a different race and different religion then you condemn your children and family to drift into general western degenerate nothingness

His family is his to defend as a man, you seem to be equating that to his stance for a foreign nations tribulations.

He isn't responsible for them...

What? I've already said that he should do that as a man.
But I don't understand why you find it hard to see how hypocritical it is that he wants the mass destruction of Palestinian families at the same time. THAT is his stance!

I would say no, you might be ok when the other is Muslim also, but when the other is a different race and different religion then you condemn your children and family to drift into general western degenerate nothingness

Unfortunately I have witnessed that happen to many people of mixed Muslim/Non-Muslim heritage.

What? I've already said that he should do that as a man.
But I don't understand why you find it hard to see how hypocritical it is that he wants the mass destruction of Palestinian families at the same time. THAT is his stance!
I apologize kinda lost my train of thought here and couldn't reply.

But in this above message itself you are trying to connect his USA election stance to something far off in the Middle East hellhole.

For a vast majority of voters here deciding on our President and VP Palestinian issue is worthless.

He can be indifferent to killing of people in Africa Middle East, UK, or China for all Americans care, that's not hypocrisy, it's just nanchalant...

I apologize kinda lost my train of thought here and couldn't reply.

But in this above message itself you are trying to connect his USA election stance to something far off in the Middle East hellhole.

For a vast majority of voters here deciding on our President and VP Palestinian issue is worthless.

He can be indifferent to killing of people in Africa Middle East, UK, or China for all Americans care, that's not hypocrisy, it's just nanchalant...

No again, and you seem to be absolving him on this issue.

Once again, the man calls for genocide of a people yet gets upset when his wife is attacked on her race. There is a connection here, it's called a lack of empathy, and in his case outright hate he indulges in, and yet expects different treatment for himself. That's hypocrisy in the civilized world.

Palestine is becoming an important issue with many young voters, it's all across social media.

No again, and you seem to be absolving him on this issue.

Once again, the man calls for genocide of a people yet gets upset when his wife is attacked on her race. There is a connection here, it's called a lack of empathy, and in his case outright hate he indulges in, and yet expects different treatment for himself. That's hypocrisy in the civilized world.

Palestine is becoming an important issue with many young voters, it's all across social media.
I am nobody to absolve anyone, I'm not the Christ here...

For a lot of American voters he's doing the right thing, extrication from the never ending Middle East wars.

You might need to detach yourself from your Muslim roots to understand this, any American will care for for his family without having to empathize with Muslim wars overseas.

Family is family for America, rest of the world can kill themselves as and when they like based on their beliefs, that shouldn't be that hard to comprehend 🙄

Left winged college guys might wave a flag or two just like the hippie trend during Vietnam, but there will always be the Nixon's blue collar silent majority to let them know there place, always.

Left winged college guys might wave a flag or two just like the hippie trend during Vietnam, but there will always be the Nixon's blue collar silent majority to let them know there place, always.

Perhaps in the 1970s Nixon era but globally, many young people are taking an interest in the Palestine genocide. Perhaps not indians though. The Palestine issue has led to many white europeans converting to Islam:

Perhaps in the 1970s Nixon era but globally, many young people are taking an interest in the Palestine genocide. Perhaps not indians though. The Palestine issue has led to many white europeans converting to Islam:

Globally the vast majority does not care about Palestine, as should be obvious by now, you can even stretch at to say globally Israel gets more support from Arab moslems like saudis and Egyptians, if you can try to think for yourself, you have to rely on posting western youths actions as a confirmation for Palestine, where are the moslems youth?

No Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Bangladesh youth seem protesting, just some western white guys from college, LOL...

Globally the vast majority does not care about Palestine, as should be obvious by now, you can even stretch at to say globally Israel gets more support from Arab moslems like saudis and Egyptians, if you can try to think for yourself, you have to rely on posting western youths actions as a confirmation for Palestine, where are the moslems youth?

No Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Bangladesh youth seem protesting, just some western white guys from college, LOL...

The government's of those nations do not care but the people do. That's why they are collecting donations and doing charity for Palestine. Like the Muslims in the UK, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia etc. It's just not bring reported in the MSM. They are boycotting certain brands as well. The Gaza genocide has led to many white europeans converting to Islam, making it the fastest growing religion in the world:

That's getting reduced by each day, but yes I understand that is a solid support base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back