JF-17 PFX program

Let’s hope not.

If they just made a manned version of the Kizilelma with the WS-19 they would be set.
Yo that's actually not even a bad idea lmao

Someone should actually float this as a suggestion, Baykar would probably love to enter a huge project like this with Pakistani state backing

Good representation of Project PFX:

@JamD @Oscar
IMG-20230805-WA0005(1).jpgNo!!!! because if they manage to bring Turkey and Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries on board than it would become a reality. Project AZM was stupid in a sense that we were trying everything on our own. So it would depend all size of involvement of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and other nations.

Can somebody tell me what this project is
How it differs from block 3, which is being inducted

Is it the upgrade of 100 or so earlier blocks
Or brand new on top numbers

Can somebody tell me what this project is
How it differs from block 3, which is being inducted

Is it the upgrade of 100 or so earlier blocks
Or brand new on top numbers
Everybody is making guesses. My two guesses are. That either it's similar to GRIPPEN E. Or could be a single engine 5th generation fighters jet program.
Computer generated images of stealth version of Sino-Pak JF-17 fighter 1.jpg
Either something like this.
c3395dd46c34fa7fd8d729d8cf88b7a8-1481124903.jpg
Or something similar to GRIPPEN E

Yo that's actually not even a bad idea lmao

Someone should actually float this as a suggestion, Baykar would probably love to enter a huge project like this with Pakistani state backing
And it’s not an idea out of the blue. The Turks already studied a similar design (see the middle design):

1l-Image-TAI-TF-X-Stealth-Fighter.jpg

View attachment 37175No!!!! because if they manage to bring Turkey and Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries on board than it would become a reality. Project AZM was stupid in a sense that we were trying everything on our own. So it would depend all size of involvement of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and other nations.
Yeah....Iran Turkey and SA on the same boat. Surrre

The vedio revealed nothing in terms of what enhancements are likely to be

Any mock up scale models like we have on Amca or mark 2 would give us the idea of Size and shape

I would guess it's cockpit only improvements

Changing the flight control and airframe is designing a brand new fighter that is decade of work

Expected changes:
Move over to "Green coalition" weapons & systems (Turk/Pakistani/Muslim origin w/TOT) as "Red Coalition" (China/Russia) and "Blue Coalition" (West) is very stingy in TOT matters.

IRST sensor/pod for FAAZ-IR.
ECM improvements

InShort channel is clickbait focused AI channel not some professional defence analysis channel like UFK,IDA or Alpha Defence Hindi.

Any mock up scale models like we have on Amca or mark 2 would give us the idea of Size and shape

Changing the flight control and airframe is designing a brand new fighter that is decade of work
As of now everyone is making guesses. No one has corrected information. So until they announce officially everybody has to make a guess. Soon there would be a ceremony of this project I mean starting ceremony. They told this on 23rd March parade.

If you have gone back to importing next gen fighters IE j10 and in future j31/Kaan

Then this pxf project means you are continuing to keep and evolve the skills you acquired in manufacturing and developing the existing thunders ...you don't want to lose this knowledge now

It makes sense

But it's more cost so something as to give

India will give up russian USA or Europe imports to concentrate on Amca and mark 2 Tejas...we cannot do both we dont have the funds

That's partially why I shared it, since we don't know.

If you have gone back to importing next gen fighters IE j10 and in future j31/Kaan

Then this pxf project means you are continuing to keep and evolve the skills you acquired in manufacturing and developing the existing thunders ...you don't want to lose this knowledge now

It makes sense

But it's more cost so something as to give

India will give up russian USA or Europe imports to concentrate on Amca and mark 2 Tejas...we cannot do both we dont have the funds
i cant agree more, PFX will incorporate advanced 4.5 gen features, and may be possible to upgrade all build JFT to this new standard plus few more squadrons

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back