JF-17 PFX program

Prime target of PFX should be to carry at least 6 to 8 bvr missiles.

All those who kept saying that PFX program is upgrade of BLOCK I and II should listen to this video. It's pretty dam clear from this video that it's a new fighter jet program.
We have no technical ability to develop any new fighter jet from scratch alone, with a help Turkiye and China then yes, KSA will provide $$$ to design PFX projects but it's safer to assume that PFX will be not from scratch but based on technological experience gained from JF-17 R&D and production experience

We have no technical ability to develop any new fighter jet from scratch alone, with a help Turkiye and China then yes, KSA will provide $$$ to design PFX projects but it's safer to assume that PFX will be not from scratch but based on technological experience gained from JF-17 R&D and production experience
IMG-20230805-WA0005(2).jpg
How many times do I have to tell you to keep this picture in mind when it comes to PFX program. Just look at the flags.

View attachment 44950
How many times do I have to tell you to keep this picture in mind when it comes to PFX program. Just look at the flags.
Turkey is doing research, Iran and KSA will have no to minimal contribution on the project, maybe iran will do some R&D but KSA has not capable to do advanced R&D FOR THE PROJECT AND WILL BE PROVIDING $$$ FOR PFX

Turkey is doing research, Iran and KSA will have no to minimal contribution on the project, maybe iran will do some R&D but KSA has not capable to do advanced R&D FOR THE PROJECT AND WILL BE PROVIDING $$$ FOR PFX
Turkey will help with technology and Saudis and Arabs will bring money.

View attachment 44950
The first two are plausible - the third is gone since the strike.

However, this is akin to a person placing a microsoft certified AI & ML Scientist on their profile page just because they liked a course on AI fundamentals on LinkedIn learning to do later.

The first two are plausible - the third is gone since the strike.

However, this is akin to a person placing a microsoft certified AI & ML Scientist on their profile page just because they liked a course on AI fundamentals on LinkedIn learning to do later.
Iran was never coming in first place. If we go ahead with this project I think it would be Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE and maybe Qatar as partners.

Iran was never coming in first place. If we go ahead with this project I think it would be Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE and maybe Qatar as partners.
No

You are just making things up with not much logic in them. None of those guys are interested in a JF-17

No

You are just making things up with not much logic in them. None of those guys are interested in a JF-17
IMG-20230805-WA0005(2).jpg
Not making things please do research

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back