JF-17 - Updates, News & Discussion

Is there a way to filter out messages from certain members?

I don't mind pictures if they show new loads or new serials, but some members just recycle old stuff, spoils the discussion and decreases ones motivation to come back to the thread.

I don't mind pictures if they show new loads or new serials, but some members just recycle old stuff, spoils the discussion and decreases ones motivation to come back to the thread.

If you select the members name and click on it, a window comes up with their information. On the bottom left - there is an "Ignore" button that will ignore all their posts for you.

If you select the members name and click on it, a window comes up with their information. On the bottom left - there is an "Ignore" button that will ignore all their posts for you.
life saver, thanks. One fool down, maybe a few more will go down.

JF-17B​

The B variant has the best silhouette. Raised cockpit and canted back tail.

1705931218307.png

i cant agree much, can Mods help with certain features.

1) i dont want to see posts from certain members on a thread. is there a way i ban them or block them and i can see their messages either

What's the production rate right now? Is that 18 JF-17C per year?

There is a rumor that PAF is raising the second squadron of JF-17 Block-III which will be equipped with WS-13 engine. And No.8 Haiders are getting this squadron.

There is a rumor that PAF is raising the second squadron of JF-17 Block-III which will be equipped with WS-13 engine. And No.8 Haiders are getting this squadron.
What is the sources of your rumors sir can you share us the source of this rumors sirji thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back