Kashmiri Struggle Activities Updates !

Indian army hunts for gunmen after 5 soldiers killed in occupied Kashmir

AFP
July 9, 2024

Troops in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) on Tuesday hunted for gunmen who ambushed an army convoy a day earlier, with the defence minister raising the toll of soldiers killed to five.

Rajnath Singh said he was “deeply anguished” over the “loss of five of our brave Indian Army soldiers”, who were attacked on Monday afternoon in the disputed territory.

“‘Counter-terrorist’ operations are underway,” Singh added in a statement on social media platform X, condemning the attack.

Monday’s incident was the latest in an uptick of attacks in the region. On Sunday, two soldiers and six suspected fighters were killed in two separate gun battles in villages in the Kulgam district, police said.

In June, nine Indian Hindu pilgrims were killed and dozens wounded when a gunman opened fire on a bus carrying them from a shrine in the southern Reasi area.

It was one of the deadliest attacks in years and the first on Hindu pilgrims in Indian-occupied Kashmir since 2017, when gunmen killed seven people in another ambush on a bus.

Indian Army soldiers got by terrorists in Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir.

Two Indian Army Vehicles moving towards Temporary Operating Base on top of mountain when group of terrorist open fire from jungle and than on road, Lobbed grenade.

Both Army Vehicle hv logistic and rations.

Terrorist properly ambushed when these vehicle are approx 150-200 mtrs in distance.

5 jawan of Indian Army including JCO attained martyred (Veergati) and 5 still injured.

RR/ BN/ SOG/ JKP /9 corps/16 corps battalions underwent in action.

As per initial inputs Terrorist are Pakistani and using weapon like AK/M4/Steel Bullets/Chinese Grenade.

Defence Teller

450620416_988733583253576_3073769188501674508_n.jpg

450357753_988733596586908_5604969686917904333_n.jpg

450090368_988733536586914_1639361799081301874_n.jpg

Honestly, it is lost case. Even pdf members have lost their interests. A couple of years ago, such incidents in kashmir always top in chart and discussion topic.
It really depends upon priorities and apathy - media suppression and focus on other goals means Kashmir(or Sudan or Xinjiang or Balochistan or Burma etc) take the backburner.

How is what’s happening in Gaza less terrible than a strike at a Children’s hospital in Ukraine?

But that’s what the sheep are to be fed.

Same way - was Ambanis wedding more a source of pride in value than the stark reminder of the inequality he represents?

It just reflects on the population rather than true morality of a situation

Same way - was Ambanis wedding more a source of pride in value than the stark reminder of the inequality he represents?
I don't think anybody in India takes pride in Ambanis' wedding. Well, maybe other than the Ambanis themselves.

It really depends upon priorities and apathy - media suppression and focus on other goals means Kashmir(or Sudan or Xinjiang or Balochistan or Burma etc) take the backburner.

How is what’s happening in Gaza less terrible than a strike at a Children’s hospital in Ukraine?

I completely agree with your all points.

But, I am giving my opinion; maybe I could be wrong too.

it all depends on the national interests that all countries follow today. Kashmir - its national interests of Pakistan, Ladakh & Arunachal Pradesh - its national interests of Pakistan, Xinjiang - interested by the Western world, etc

The Kashmir case has gone on for too long after independence. The armed insurgency began in Kashmir with help from Pakistan in 1989 and lasted until the early 2000s.

There was a situation where Kashmir believed that they could get separated from India in the 1990s. Since the Indian army acted strongly against those armed people and some unfortunate incidents happened where innocent Kashmiris became victims, including women, some army personnel were involved. During the era, Air was totally against India. Most Kashmiris wanted to separate from India.

After years also, many things happened - but frankly, if you ask a common Kashmiri now, they have accepted the reality that they will stay part of India, they now want a good future for their kids, and they want earn more for the family.

one last: development is happening too rapidly in Kashmir, that also changing their view of India because, previously, governments were not forcing people to improve their lives; today, some development is happening and started:

I strongly believe that development is the key to success. If no developments, jobs, businesses, or other facilities in Kashmir - and people are unable to feed their families, They will demand separation from India,

In another case - if all is well, they would not go against India. They will be happy to stay with India.

In spite of my disagreement with Modi, I support the development work he has done in Kashmir, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc, etc.—states neglected for 60 years by the Congress party. Because, as said, development is key, it means that a common person can earn enough for his family, which is more important than any other.

Just example:

Last edited:
According to British Raj partition plan, and Louis Mountbatten said the Princely states should hold a plebiscite. This is reaffirmed by the United Nations Resolutions that India agreed with.

And don't give me that crap that UN resolutions are not binding. India agreed to them as Nehru said it himself.

I completely agree with your all points.

But, I am giving my opinion; maybe I could be wrong too.

it all depends on the national interests that all countries follow today. Kashmir - its national interests of Pakistan, Ladakh & Arunachal Pradesh - its national interests of Pakistan, Xinjiang - interested by the Western world, etc

The Kashmir case has gone on for too long after independence. The armed insurgency began in Kashmir with help from Pakistan in 1989 and lasted until the early 2000s.

There was a situation where Kashmir believed that they could get separated from India in the 1990s. Since the Indian army acted strongly against those armed people and some unfortunate incidents happened where innocent Kashmiris became victims, including women, some army personnel were involved. During the era, Air was totally against India. Most Kashmiris wanted to separate from India.

After years also, many things happened - but frankly, if you ask a common Kashmiri now, they have accepted the reality that they will stay part of India, they now want a good future for their kids, and they want earn more for the family.

one last: development is happening too rapidly in Kashmir, that also changing their view of India because, previously, governments were not forcing people to improve their lives; today, some development is happening and started:

I strongly believe that development is the key to success. If no developments, jobs, businesses, or other facilities in Kashmir - and people are unable to feed their families, They will demand separation from India,

In another case - if all is well, they would not go against India. They will be happy to stay with India.

In spite of my disagreement with Modi, I support the development work he has done in Kashmir, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc, etc.—states neglected for 60 years by the Congress party. Because, as said, development is key, it means that a common person can earn enough for his family, which is more important than any other.

Just example:

What you are saying is all nonsense. United Nations see Kashmir as disputed territory. It is yet to be resolved by a plebiscite as said by Louis Mountbatten of Burma.

This is reaffirmed again in the United Nations Resolutions.

Exactly, the governments and the citizens of the two countries are two separate entities.

The commonfolk are brainwashed by the media, not the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back