'Kicked him to the curb': How Elon Musk forced Vivek Ramaswamy out of DOGE

It took 3 years.

Almost ALL of the jobs that were outsourced to Chennai were seeing churn rates as I stated.

The H1Bs were here to learn the job then go back to Chennai to teach those who would be doing the jobs.
Churn rate in India is 20 to 25%. You maybe contracted the wrong company. A company with the sort of churn you indicated cannot survive.
 
I didn't make that decision. The company in question survives just fine. Well, it did. It's incompetence in other areas caught up with it.
 
Are you related to him?

This is going beyond healthy admiration and respect
I always like a person who moves up in life from middle class. That being said, you can check my older posts. I have deried him for right reasons.

He is a politician and a wall st hedge fundie. Thats shady enough.
 
India is not even talking about having it's own deepseek competitor, that would upset the west so I guess it's labour export and services to the west
This is not true. That being said, I have serious doubt about capital investment in these projects even by the government of India. They are doing it the way they do government work and that will make sure they will have outdated stuff and advantage will be squandered away.


Individual companies will likely do investment. India has few good ones. The one that I personally respect the most is Zoho and their products in CRM space.

Its CEO (a Princeton PhD) now moved to Research again recently is also aiming to enter this field. He is pretty competent at technology. Though he has some weird ideas too.
 
@r3alist

India is not even talking about having it's own deepseek competitor, that would upset the west

Indians are actually talking about it- both the govt and some entrepreneurs, but nothing is going to come about it.

Are you related to him?

Normally, I wouldn't expect a Ghatak and a Ramaswamy to be related but they may well be.

Regards

I always like a person who moves up in life from middle class. That being said, you can check my older posts. I have deried him for right reasons.

He is a politician and a wall st hedge fundie. Thats shady enough.


I mean so have most US major politicians, all very rich

Didn't he scam his pharma investment?
 
This is not true. That being said, I have serious doubt about capital investment in these projects even by the government of India. They are doing it the way they do government work and that will make sure they will have outdated stuff and advantage will be squandered away.


Individual companies will likely do investment. India has few good ones. The one that I personally respect the most is Zoho and their products in CRM space.

Its CEO (a Princeton PhD) now moved to Research again recently is also aiming to enter this field. He is pretty competent at technology. Though he has some weird ideas too.


I have listened to a bit of the reaction from the Indian media, the tech guys who went to davos representing Indian consultancies, they all played down the idea of India developing its own major llm or gai but positioned their firms to work on implementation projects, Which makes sense, but some of the reasons on why were they even downplayed Indias ability to ....and another reason was a national sort of llm needs great consideration to culture and local customs

The tech startup type of guy would voice a different opinion, just give us the money
 
I mean so have most US major politicians, all very rich
There is a difference between born in a rich family and being self made rich. I come from a middle class background so I root for those upstarts. That does not mean upstarts are better, just I identify with them a bit more. Thats all.
Didn't he scam his pharma investment?
I do like upstarts but I am not his advocate. Thats the reason even when I know that entire "scam" thing is a lie, I do not want to go into the whole route of explaining that.

If you wish, he tells his side of story in that video that I linked. Besides, him being a presidential candidate a lot has been dug about him already. So yeah, go and dig out and make your mind.

My take on it is simple. He went down the Wall St. And no one who goes there and thrives is a perfectly honest person. The entire damn captial market is crooks game. That being said, he has not done the kind of the scam that is being attributed to him. He has done a hell lot of shady things but pump and dump is not really one of them. I will not go further into that.
 
I have listened to a bit of the reaction from the Indian media, the tech guys who went to davos representing Indian consultancies, they all played down the idea of India developing its own major llm or gai but positioned their firms to work on implementation projects, Which makes sense, but some of the reasons on why were they even downplayed Indias ability to ....and another reason was a national sort of llm needs great consideration to culture and local customs

The tech startup type of guy would voice a different opinion, just give us the money
Never listen to Indian media. It lies very stupidly and there is never any facts in them in either way.
 
My take on it is simple. He went down the Wall St. And no one who goes there and thrives is a perfectly honest person. The entire damn captial market is crooks game. That being said, he has not done the kind of the scam that is being attributed to him. He has done a hell lot of shady things but pump and dump is not really one of them. I will not go further into that.


This idea that high finance guys are suitable for high office and governance is insane but already established

They spend their lives only thinking about money and globalist type opportunity, and will say whatever they need to, generally short term gain... Having made money decide they want power and next thing they have a cowboy hat on selling a new snake oil to maga types, as if just like that you are a cowboy


These reptiles should never be near running a country; morality, genuine conservatism and authenticity must make a comeback to the western world, otherwise you have the finance guys with the tech guys in a Darwinian death spiral to the bottom, no wisdom.
 
Never listen to Indian media. It lies very stupidly and there is never any facts in them in either way.
They were reasonable and fair interviews.... Basically there doesn't sound like a deepseek rival will come from India, from that sample of interviews

I didn't for example hear a we can and will do this message, who knows
 
They were reasonable and fair interviews.... Basically there doesn't sound like a deepseek rival will come from India, from that sample of interviews

I didn't for example hear a we can and will do this message, who knows
I do not know what will come out of India because I do not know who is working there on what. But that being said, if one of their corporates want it, it will not be too hard for them to get it done in India.

If Reliance, Tatas or some smaller outfits like Zoho want to do it, they can do it. Its somewhat hard but it is not that much that it can not be done or requires some very arcane knowledge and tools. Most of the knowledge required is actually public now.

Its a bit of competence (that exists in India) and a large dose of capital (that too exists but then Indian capitalists are not known to take risks).

For example, they will need 1000 H200s ( about 50 million dollars) and 40-50 days to complete pretraining. And after that its easy.

They dont need to keep the cluster in India. They can have it owned by a subsidiary in Singapore or hire one from a Singaporean company.
 
Last edited:
@SaadH

Saad bhai,

while making sure the Muslims of the region will forever be fractured and their potential rage contained through brutal control by the native colonial foot soldiers.

Who fractured the Muslims of the region? Brahmins or the Brits? And how did they do so?

Regards
Brits as a favor to Brahmins, though Muslims were susceptible to it in the first place.
 
@SaadH

Saad bhai,

Even if the Muslims had remained united, it wouldnt have helped much. The logic of Partition would have split them into 3 parts anyway. No?

Regards
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top