'Kicked him to the curb': How Elon Musk forced Vivek Ramaswamy out of DOGE

If India had a smaller population, say 400 million max, it would have become like Turkey.

1.4 billion is a lot of people. Should have managed population in the 70s.


It is nothing to do with population but the ethnic mix.

Half of India will always drag down the other half.

High performance + Low performance = mediocre.
 
Last edited:
Indeed. You have forgotten enough of distributed systems that you are stuck in a backwater like Australia. More on this later.

Oh dear, you HAD to open your mouth and make a fool of yourself.
I just had to give you rope and you did it!

Or you really hate money.

I wonder which one is it?

I like the lifestyle in Australia. I have been offered beyond excellent money to work in Silicon Valley or Manhattan, but absolutely nothing will make me want to live in either of those places again. I lived in both places before and I know exactly the choices I am making and why.

FALSE!
Employers always pay the minimum salaries they could get away with. Unless of course you hate money and capital. In absence of competing demand wages stagnate and even contract. REAL economic 101. LOL!

That is exactly what I wrote, Duh!
Amazon will pay the prevailing wage in the locality. It makes no sense to compare a Sydney wage to an Austin, TX wage but you did so purely out of desperation.

Yup! So much punching!

It is doing better than India.
I notice you still haven't shown us a single world class tech innovation out of this land of geniuses, this shining India.

Still waiting...

You know just throwing random words does not make sense. LOL!
I am now 100% sure you are a fraud. No wonder you see nepotism everywhere. LOL!
"distributed and parallel processing Unix kernel" LOL! I will print it on a t-shirt or something.

FYI, you do not put things in "Kernel" of an OS that you can easily do in user-space. Distributed systems is one of those things. I highly doubt you even remember basics of operating system design too... As you admitted you have forgotten a lot. LOL!

This is where you make me smile and make a complete fool of yourself.

There is a world of difference when you do things in user space v/s kernel space. The fact that you don't have the faintest clue what are the tradeoffs confirms to me that you know zero about designing any software, let alone system software.

The US DoD knew what it wanted, IBM knew what to build, and our company full of PhDs (and not a single Indian) knew how to build it. Good thing you weren't around to tell us we were all wasting our time and (very good) money!
 
It nothing to do with population but the ethnic mix.

Half of India will always drag down the other half.

High performance + Low performance = medoiocre.


And the reasons for this are multiple, they need actual societal reform, reconfiguration in fact

So does Pakistan in different ways

The idea of a consistent ancient civilization being represented by modern India I don't think helps

They expect to compete with China but I think china will keep showing it getting closer to the USA further ahead of the rest
 
And the reasons for this are multiple, they need actual societal reform, reconfiguration in fact

So does Pakistan in different ways

The idea of a consistent ancient civilization being represented by modern India I don't think helps

They expect to compete with China but I think china will keep showing it getting closer to the USA further ahead of the rest


There is nothing that can be done.

No amount of societal reform will turn Portugal into Holland to use a European analogy.

South Asia has a more extreme range in "potential" from the highest performing ethnic groups to the lowest than even Europe in my opinion.

In 10 years it will be stark and for the whole world to see, with half of South Asia firmly in middle-income status and the rest at 3rd world levels and not getting any better.

At least in India the likes of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh can be kept by the likes of Gujarat and Karnataka in perpetuity as long as India holds together.
 
India has announced it's intent to develop its own ai, I suppose that's the chance to showcase itself


On the question of genius, India, china and development.... No one is looking at the point around AVERAGE IQ

It's a bit of a tricky subject, you can perhaps put variable emphasis but the difference is huge even as a directional indicator, between India and China, 106 Vs sub 80? Come on...

Therefore it follows china will have much more very smart people, India has the advantage of English however which is what helps in the West

Not to go off topic but I don't put much stock in IQ scores. I will just leave it at that. When we want to hire people, we give them specific tests. We couldn't care less about their IQ score.
 
There is nothing that can be done.

No amount of societal reform will turn Portugal into Holland to use a European analogy.

South Asia has a more extreme range in "potential" from the highest performing ethnic groups to the lowest than even Europe in my opinion.

In 10 years it will be stark and for the whole world to see, with half of South Asia firmly in middle-income status and the rest at 3rd world levels and not getting any better.

At least in India the likes of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh can be kept by the likes of Gujarat and Karnataka in perpetuity as long as India holds together.

Great points

Not to go off topic but I don't put much stock in IQ scores. I will just leave it at that. When we want to hire people, we give them specific tests. We couldn't care less about their IQ score.


Well I don't put absolute faith in them but they must indicate something, especially where large differences are prevalent

Would anyone with say 90 or below iq get anywhere near your field, especially technical aspects

Or tell me a good to high iq average country that's poor?

Btw Chinese iq improved with greater protein intake in the population
 
ساری زندگی یبیچارے راما سوامی کو سور بولا ہی گورون نے ۔ پٹا ناہی اس کے مان باپ امریکا کیون گئے تھے؟
 
I guess being a millionaire softens the blow but he is not the right fit for republican. You need to be white. He should have been with democrats and waited for his moment.
 
I guess being a millionaire softens the blow but he is not the right fit for republican. You need to be white. He should have been with democrats and waited for his moment.
He is a politician. And politicians sell dreams to masses.
 
More pod-cast fun, more details on the entire issue.



LOL, desperate damage control at work. He already outed himself that, at heart, he identifies with Indians more than with Americans. Ann Coulter was right when she said she wouldn't vote for him because he is an Indian. Sadly, many Pakistani-Americans probably will vote for him, just as they voted for Trump, because they are politically stupid.


As a commenter on another YouTube video pointed out.

Vivek not realizing he was the DEI for DOGE
😅

now he’s jobless
 
Last edited:
Yeah right!

Do yourself a favour and start a business yourself in core technology, scale it and then give all these sage advices.

Somehow people who have not done those things have the strongest and most confident opinion about running businesses than owners of the most successful enterprises on the planet.

Hire all the displaced whites and build a business that beats the existing ones.

Its same with subtards crying over H1B. None of them are good enough to be hired even if there were zero non-whites around. Thats the reason they crib on twitter.
Will you fund it? Like Theronos' high power sugar dadies even though it was all a fraud or subsidize it the tune of billions a la Musk?
 
No amount of societal reform will turn Portugal into Holland to use a European analogy.

South Asia has a more extreme range in "potential" from the highest performing ethnic groups to the lowest than even Europe in my opinion.
I mean, 70-80 years back, europeans were saying very similar things about China and "orient". How did that turn out?

This entire "potential" thing is a lot of BS honestly when it comes to nations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top