Learn Why Most Asian Americans Wouldn't Be In America Without Black Civil Rights Work

Did you see sunak looked like he was about to start crying when the reform party member called him a P**i and his daughter got some type of racial abuse. Yet he was okay with Dianne Abbott get racial abuse.

Again for whatever reason, indians worship the white european races and are severely desperate to be merged with them. Tha is the main point.

What was said about Diane abbot was really really vile, even badenoch had to speak against it as plain racism.

oh ye dekh yaar.........Aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaa........ :p. Suffice to say, he's going to be real careful in the future on who he invites on his podcast. All the talk show hosts are laughing at the naivety of this guy:

These Indian brahmins migrated to USA as doctors, engineers etc from British laid school system. They started as middle class Americans from get go.

Problem is USA doesnt have caste system and these Indians will never be accepted as white Americans no matter how much they insult blacks.

He is not wrong, though.

Indians, actually all non white, even african immigrants, do hold a negative view of blacks in the US. Indians get singled out being top of the food chain, but in general they all think blacks are lazy and that they are were they are because of their own doings. New generations born in US are different though, they have less of their parents' prejudice.

Blacks have had a raw deal for a very long time. Its not easy to lift your self up after centuries of abuse and destruction. If hard work itself was enough to be successful, dalits in india would be Abanis.

What's the decent thing to do?

Do Indians not benefit from the minority benefits created by and for Black's?

At work? University? Personal minority narrative?

They obviously do, they benefit from the minority boost

Hard to believe how she got away with it. No consequences....... :p

Lol!!!
Dear Lord how cringy is he.

This video should be seen by JD Vance and he will receive his answer on why his Indian wife is being racially attacked.
These folks will never accept you, but we got their likes running around trying to love them.

People here are missing the point.

Indians are very smart and they are following the path taken by Jews. Despite their tiny numbers, Jews exert an incredible amount of influence on their country's culture and politics. That's because they are disproportionately overrepresented in key fields like media, law, politics, academia and finance. Indians are doing the same and it has already started bearing fruit. This is just the beginning and we will see Indians becoming much more prominent in mainstream American culture.

This is not a negative thing; it is entirely the right of any citizen or group to further their interests. The best way to do that is by the above means, not by marching in streets and yelling with impotent rage.

Even the Chinese community, although very smart and rich, seems to have completely missed this important lesson.

What's the decent thing to do?

Do Indians not benefit from the minority benefits created by and for Black's?

At work? University? Personal minority narrative?

They obviously do, they benefit from the minority boost
Like what? Do they get quotas in jobs and Universities?
"The minority boost" is imaginary and feelings based thingy, boosts Indians recieved are earned or every other minority must have had an easy life in the US.

Lol!!!

This video should be seen by JD Vance and he will receive his answer on why his Indian wife is being racially attacked.
These folks will never accept you, but we got their likes running around trying to love them.

Pardon my ignorance but why the hell do these people feel the NEED to be accepted by white europeans and have their approval? Why the hell do they want to be merged into the white european race? Do they hate who they are? Are they disgusted by themselves? What is the reason?

Lol!!!

Bhai hard to believe he listened to it all and poor guy swallowed it too like he's so used to getting abused like this. Lets just hope he doesn't invite Grand Wizard David Duke next on his podcast....... :p

• Haha
Reactions: Waz
These Indian brahmins migrated to USA as doctors, engineers etc from British laid school system. They started as middle class Americans from get go.

Problem is USA doesnt have caste system and these Indians will never be accepted as white Americans no matter how much they insult blacks.
Man that was like full on in yer face racism. Hard to believe he listened to it with a straight face........:p

• Haha
Reactions: Waz
Bhai hard to believe he listened to it all and poor guy swallowed it too like he's so used to getting abused like this. Lets just hope he doesn't invite Grand Wizard David Duke next on his podcast....... :p

Used to it? Look at the video again. He looks like he wants to start crying and also looks like his world is about to come crashing down.

Pardon my ignorance but why the hell do these people feel the NEED to be accepted by white europeans and have their approval? Why the hell do they want to be merged into the white european race? Do they hate who they are? Are they disgusted by themselves? What is the reason?

It's called an inferiority complex this 'type' have (other Indians won't). By being accepted by them they feel they have made it in life. To an extent yes some do hate what they are. Watch the videos on Tiktok from Indian girls who love going after white dudes they literally slam their culture and men.
You also get the other types who bang on about how great India is which is good i.e. having love for your culture/race, yet will go out of their way to please white folks, which includes hating on other minorities, usually Muslims and Blacks but can include oriental folks.

Bro the look on his face reminds me of this;

broken-glass-glass-breaking.gif

I can guarantee you that even with this he won't be put off and continue to court such scum bags. He's ok with the abuse as he is getting abused by someone he thinks he should seek the approval of.
Reminds me of Pakistanis who get abused by elitist Gulf Arabs and brush it off.

It's called an inferiority complex this 'type' have (other Indians won't). By being accepted by them they feel they have made in life. To an extent yes some do hate what they are. Watch the videos on Tiktok from Indian girls who love going after white dudes they literally slam their culture and men.
You also get the other types who bang on about how great India is which is good i.e. having love for your culture/race, yet will go out of their way to please white folks, which includes hating on other minorities, usually Muslims and Blacks but can include oriental folks.

Bro, a lot of people may not agree with me saying this but even if you bang on about how great your culture and country is, if you go out of your way to please another race and seek their approval it means you have a SEVERE sense of self-loathing and self-hatred that is extremely disturbing. Yes, I have seen this a lot in indian hindu and sikh females who go out of their way to denigrate and insult their own fellow indian men and are supremely proud about wanting to breed and procreate with white men and in some cases even with black men too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back