Learn Why Most Asian Americans Wouldn't Be In America Without Black Civil Rights Work

The cuck vivek took it like it was nothing, didn't even challenge his white master.

Challenge what? Deep down he knows what she says is true. NO matter what these people say or do, however much these people worship white europeans, they CAN NEVER EVER be one of them forget about merging with them.

More importantly, WHAT causes these people to worship white europeans and seek their acceptance/approval?

Challenge what? Deep down he knows what she says is true. NO matter what these people say or do, however much these people worship white europeans, they CAN NEVER EVER be one of them forget about merging with them.

More importantly, WHAT causes these people to worship white europeans and seek their acceptance/approval?
Unlike EU/UK, here in the US we can reasonably make an argument that we are all immigrants and equally Americans, there is no native american ethnicity, even the native americans came from asia/polynesia.

Unlike EU/UK, here in the US we can reasonably make an argument that we are all immigrants and equally Americans, there is no native american ethnicity, even the native americans came from asia/polynesia.

I've heard that argument many times by non-white americans and the white americans reply back by saying that it was white european americans who made america and a superpower. The non-whites are unwanted interlopers who had nothing to do with it. That's what anne Coulter and richard spencer say. I'm not saying I agree with that assertion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back