Makkah Defence Alliance: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan, news & updates


So?
So why bring this up?

If it was a trap you got me!


They are arabs are they not?
So?
The point being?
Why say najd to begin with...
As I said... your gotcha just caught me off guard.

How are Hashemites - who currently are in Jordan - come from the Quraysh - ok to rule this area of Levant then?
Again, you set it up beautifully...
Just to say what you wanted to all along...


They actually ruled Hijaz through the British and are actually from Makkah... was that also objectionable to you?
Why?

Hijaz was ruled by people with origins in Syria, Iraq, Egypt - far away - did you cry a river for them?

I get the single Hadiath on Najd in Bukhari - while Muwatta which is the older text only says east - which drives the core of the modern attack against the house of Saud.
Got exactly what you said here...
You lean directional najd and the region.


That was first used(in its uncollected referenced format prior to it even being compiled as a Hadith) "weaponized" back against the Khwarij of Iraq because they were from the east and practiced Takfir - and then later by Ottoman and Hijazi ulema against Abdul Wahab because he practiced Takfir.
Abdul Wahab did takfir on own brother...
We know where it took us...

Back then it was just the east - in this context it became the area of Najd.
That does not absolve that the Saudis have not collaborated with the west or otherwise - nor does take away that your argument that someone from Najd cannot be custodian of the mosques is completely invalid.

I did not make that argument.

Unfortunately, your bias is now extremely visible for reasons I don't want to speculate on - and that is also proving your logic and even a moral or ethical stance on the situation a house of cards.

I see the attempts to patronize me or my opinion didn't bare any fruits. The same Iranians hated me for my comments... they still assume a hidden motive or agenda.
If it isn't, it isn't!

And I'd not be pandering to anyone's views...
I want Makkah pact to succeed, a baby step if anything in the right direction...
And we ain't there yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top