• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Muslim man beaten to death, Gujarati mob unhappy with Muslim players performance

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All due respect, and I do have lots for you.

We never got on boats and left :p

Doesnt matter. You are still bhayyas who never won a battle to save your soul. While we ruled the civilized world, beating into submission two world superpowers over 3000 years. We are as a people not even in the same fkn library, forget book or page.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Jain Gujarati Marwadi Business lobby made the Hindi belt BIMARU to get cheap labour and increase their profits and spread their hegemony all over India.

These people's are mere pawns. And also victims. We shouldn't hate them..

Hate the guys who exploit us an them as well the Bania dhandhos

Bro you are stuck on your record.

The whole country loves hating bhayyas.

There is something unique about them that lends seamlessly to that.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Same bhaiyyas also elected Bianca's kid brother to warm the opposition bench for 5 more years.

I'm sure a few brave Zoros stood their ground and fought to their death in Persia. Your lot was not one of them.

Rajput Jadi Rana let you in.

@Guru Dutt .. aa jao bhai, aapki history knowledge ekdum tichh hai.. mai to google maar raha hu.

Jadi Rana was not a Bhayya. 🤣🙏

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sonja's son retained his bhayya seat and gave up the other non bhayya one.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Kabhi musings, kabhi shearer .. you losing it, man ? :LOL:

Joe is without his computer. He does not do smartphone. And your abuse will be stamped out here. Even if your presence is protected for the footfall it brings.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Kabhi musings, kabhi shearer .. you losing it, man ? :LOL:
Why do u push the boundaries yaar.
I’ve thread banned you
Coz you just can’t help yourself and one of the other mods may just ban you……

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's the thing ,it seems our bhayya brothers are oblivious of there own ancestors.
I mean,talk to any north bhayya,one will say,I'm choudhury,I'm rajput,I'm jatt,I'm this,I'm that etc etc.
basically very proud,very loud.
Lekin bhai,hasil kya kiya???
Sari history tumne bus dusro ke samne sar jhukaya.apni kingdom bachane ke liye maa behen use ki,tumhare adhe log dusri religion le liye. Phir bhi koi purana bhavya mandir nahi north main.
Koi actually tagra tribe/koum/log hota toh mar mit jata Aisa hone se pehle.
Lekin tumhare ancestors ne dignity se upar survival ko rakha aur non stop bootpolish Kiya .
N now kisi tarah survive karne ke baad inti waddi waddi batein.lolz
Wo bhi thik hai,bolo Jo bolna hai,mano jo man na hai.tumhara cultural mamla hai.
Lekin atleast asli deshbhakt ho toh cheezo ko samjho.
in short chakke wo nahi jo saree pehen ke signal be talli peet peet ke bheek mangtte hain per wo hain jo snatni hotte hue bhee sanatan dharm ka mazzak uratte hain aur so called SICKULAIRS ke liye apno ko hi dhokka dette hain ... sabbstto painlla aye hi farre jaan gge ;) :p

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I keep bringing up the hugging because it shows his acceptance among the people. They dont see him as shezada. They see him as the PM they wish they had. A sizable chunk of India. As @Guru Dutt says, bade haathi ko kaboo mein laane ke liye time lagta hai. Zanjeer loose rakhni chahiye. Wohi hua hai iss elections mein.
no in these elections the international establishement whose main contracts which were rejected by MODI Govt for more than 6-8 years wanted to oust him by all leagel and counter startegies for which they used social media ecosystem like they used against Trump and succedded but here failed though they somehow diluted some power of PM MODI but he still is in power

so now they are they could not corner PM MODI on corruption or incompetence they are trying using all kinds of gimmicks from creatin communal hyseriya by a mob lyinching case or NEET paper leeks when Congress itself had paper leeks in almost every goverment every year in past

and the funniest part is educated and professionals like yourself are propogating there story ... good for you .. lagge rao ... cheers doc ;) :p

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
though they somehow diluted some power of PM MODI but he still is in power

So a great result for India. We give the old man a last chance to prove his worth and redeem himself. And retire with dignity (after 2 years or 5). But tie his hands so that he does not have the means to do constitutional or communal or social mischief. And puts a powerful opposition led by a dynamic young man in charge. One that needs just 30 seats to topple him should he get charbi.

You know how much 30 seats cost in India no Guru? And you know where the money to buy them comes from no?

Stay tuned. 🤣

Last edited:

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So a great result for India. We give the old man a last chance to prove his worth and redeem himself. But tie his hands so that he does not have the means to do constitutional or communal or social mischief. And puts a powerful opposition led by a dynamic young man in charge. One that needs jist 30 seats to topple him should he get charbi.

You know how much 30 seats cost in India no Guru? And you know where the money to buy them comes from no?

Stay tuned. 🤣
well that so called young man is one year older than yourself Doc ;) :p

anyway i have many contacts here and know what and how trading for ticket starts in congress and so called I.N.D.I.Allaince partners

and what kinds of demands they make in lutyens delhi when they want to switch over side in so called Horse trading ..... do you remmeber JMM/Shibbu soren case in 1993 or how Congress made Bhajan lal come and switch over with entire party overnite

how Election commissionar Naveen Chawla and M S Gill or father of current CJI of India Y . V Chnadrachud helped congress and later became Member of Parliament from congress ticket is that not corruption and missuse of power

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So? I am a young man Guru. I must tell you my wife and friends regularly find 30 year olds getting too cosy and pally and then the claws come out. Rahul is similarly good looking. Even fairer coz he's richer and not as exposed to the sun and outdoorsy as me. And he's not a year older. He just turned 54. I'll get there in November. Hum jaison ko silver fox kehte hain. Either way, we will give your Modi Ji a run for his money with Meloni. Both of us.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So? I am a young man Guru. I must tell you my wife and friends regularly find 30 year olds getting too cosy and pally and then the claws come out. Rahul is similarly good looking. Even fairer coz he's richer and not as exposed to the sun and outdoorsy as me. And he's not a year older. He just turned 54. I'll get there in November. Hum jaison ko silver fox kehte hain. Either way, we will give your Modi Ji a run for his money with Meloni. Both of us.
well fore sure in case of meloni even i feel jealous with MODI JI ;) :p

download (3).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest