Need help finding more data on J-6III.

@Flanker1985 gentlemen please use English on the public forum or connect through DM or privately to discuss in a different language.

Thank you for understanding
I'm very sorry, because both sides of the chat are Chinese, and this is a private topic for help. Because it involves a lot of words unique to Chinese, in order to help him, I use Chinese to speak, so that he can better solve problems. Machine translation into English misunderstands a lot of what I meant.

I'll change that way in the future...........

PAF never operated this J-6III

No, in fact i only found three units - one PLAN NA and two PLAAF units - flying that version!

中国对退役军用物资有非常严格的管控,尤其是中央禁止军队经商以后,通常都是直接拆解销毁、改装为标靶、翻新后转给武警单位、赠送给国防教育用途等等。
但也有部分装备流入民间。
通常,你首先要有足够的人脉,能联系到掌管这些物资的军方管理人员。
然后,你提交申请,需要清晰表明你购买的目的和用途,军方会对你进行非常严格的背景审查。
当军方同意后,会根据你的申请决定是否收取费用?收取多少费用?---------如果华为公司向军方申请购买一些退役战斗机放在总部广场上做展示,军方肯定会免费赠送。
在交易达成后,你自己联系物流公司将这些物资运送到你的地方,之后,军方会严格监控,确保你将这些家伙用于你申请的用途,而不是被你送去它们不该去的地方。
至于价格,军队不在乎,只是象征意义上的。他们更关心这些家伙的目的地和用途。

这些规定和流程,不是一般人能办到的,解放军通常不出售这些东西。但确实有一些民营的无人机公司成功购买到一些J6/J7,他们用来研究和改装。

Just translated: hope it's not totally off!

China has very strict control over retired military materials, especially after the central government banned the military from doing business. Usually, they are directly dismantled and destroyed, converted into targets, refurbished and transferred to armed police units, donated for national defense education purposes, etc.But some equipment has also flowed into the civilian population.Usually, you first need to have enough connections to contact the military managers in charge of these materials.Then, you submit an application and need to clearly state the purpose and use of your purchase. The military will conduct a very strict background check on you.When the military agrees, will it decide whether to charge a fee based on your application? How much will it charge? ---------If Huawei applies to the military to purchase some retired fighter jets to be displayed in the square of the headquarters, the military will definitely give them away for free.After the transaction is reached, you contact the logistics company to deliver these materials to your place. After that, the military will strictly monitor to ensure that you use these guys for the purpose you applied for, and not send them to places where they should not go.As for the price, the military does not care, it is just symbolic. They are more concerned about the destination and use of these guys.These regulations and procedures are not something that ordinary people can do. The People's Liberation Army usually does not sell these things. But there are indeed some private drone companies that have successfully purchased some J6/J7s, which they use for research and modification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back