Need Help to buy VPN.

there is a free version too

check if it suits your needs.. works fine here but remember to sign out of google services and others before you go browsing or it can glitch and lock you out.
Excellent

Use this one instead. Proton is a reliable company too and they offer free VPN for one device. I will also download it just in case, but opera does the job of VPn for me already

there is a free version too

check if it suits your needs.. works fine here but remember to sign out of google services and others before you go browsing or it can glitch and lock you out.
Excellent Sharma Jee

You gave the best solution. I downloaded it and it works great

Maarkhor take his suggestion and forget about everything else

just the browser itself. Anything visited outside the browser will reveal your real IP. I had deleted my social media accounts so I am not bothered about them.
then that is not technically a VPN, VPN stands for "Virtual Private Network", whole connection router to a proxy server.

Opera browser "VPN" is just like a Web Proxy.

Excellent Sharma Jee

You gave the best solution. I downloaded it and it works great

Maarkhor take his suggestion and forget about everything else
Beware with free solutions.

When you dont pay for the product, it means you are the product :ROFLMAO:.

Best solution as server is a own server in another place and control the software you use. Amazon Web Services give a Virtual Private Server for one year free in their free tier, and in any hosting a VPS is as cheap as 4 to 7 dollars by month.
If you have a friend or a house outside in the country where you want to route the traffic, a mini pc AliExpress celeron processor of $70 bucks can be used as server with a power consumption of 12V*2A = 24 watt

And as client, a OpenWRT compatible router (some so cheap as $25) with wifi AP supporting VPN tunneling, so you dont need to configure every device, and all devices connected to that wifi network are automatically routed to the VPN.

in Iran biubiuVPN works well and is free

also heard good things about Express VPN in Iran but that is not free

I am a soldier guy cant afford such machines currently I am using two years old HP laptop gifted by my cousin.

Kindly suggest me cheap option.

Can't buy laptop in this excellent economy ? They are literally free. PkR to USD exchange rate is only 80:1. You can buy an excellent laptop in Rs 10,000.
And I would never buy VPN even though I am not a soldier "boy" aged 40. Be patriotic, act patriotic. Government is spending Alot of money to secure your internet presence, data and experience.

Cheers.

Can't buy laptop in this excellent economy ? They are literally free. PkR to USD exchange rate is only 80:1. You can buy an excellent laptop in Rs 10,000.
And I would never buy VPN even though I am not a soldier "boy" aged 40. Be patriotic, act patriotic. Government is spending Alot of money to secure your internet presence, data and experience.

Cheers.
lols

My bro buy me laptop 2750 AED

lols

My bro buy me laptop 2750 AED

2750 AED x 20 (rupee appreciated 100% thanks to Ishaq dar) = Pkr 55,000. You can buy Tesla from their Gujranwala showroom

And I thought you said you are soldier boy with no support. Shaheed ho jao, boht scope Hy, apki family ko Karachie sea-facing plot mily GA. Abhi recently 6000 acre mily hy

You don't need to necessarily buy VPN. I simply use free ones.

The business of free internet services are commonly advertising.
But when you has not advertising in a free service, you should wonder why someone is givin for free to you.

:ROFLMAO:

Of course explanations of "we like freedom" are a nonsense and a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back