New clashes in India's Manipur | DW News

Situation In Manipur Remains Grim: Youngsters Takeup Arms To Protect Villages

Mortars Roar In Manipur Now: Army Officer’s Home Targeted​

It's next to Chinese Tibet, we should be on high alert.

Those locals have guns, crazy, we need to seal off the border regions to prevent weapons being smuggled into China.

Its far fron Chinese border.
But close to Bangladesh border.

Its far fron Chinese border.
But close to Bangladesh border.
Are you proposing a sealing of the borders, or an intervention to preserve law and order within India?

Do you realise if an irresponsible Indian member of this forum picks up your post and spreads it all over social media in India?

Are you proposing a sealing of the borders, or an intervention to preserve law and order within India?

Do you realise if an irresponsible Indian member of this forum picks up your post and spreads it all over social media in India?

It was response to Beijingwalkers fear of unrest spreading over to chinese Tibet. Which as i pointed out is unlikely because Manipur is far from Chinese border and closer to Bangladesh border.

I dont see any good odds for the unrest there to affect Bangladesh in any meaningful way. Unless of course it spreads into a larger unrest in neighboring states like, especially Asham. Again unlikely, because the conflict is mainly along ethnic lines.

It was response to Beijingwalkers fear of unrest spreading over to chinese Tibet. Which as i pointed out is unlikely because Manipur is far from Chinese border and closer to Bangladesh border.
You were right, and I might well have done the same. You do see the problem potential, I'm sure, given the kind of hysterical people we have around. Be careful, Bhai.

I dont see any good odds for the unrest there to affect Bangladesh in any meaningful way. Unless of course it spreads into a larger unrest in neighboring states like, especially Asham. Again unlikely, because the conflict is mainly along ethnic lines.
You are being logical and rational.

The people I fear are neither logical nor rational.

In these matters, শতং বদ, মা লিখো।

[That's very bad Sanskrit for 'Say it a thousand times, never write it down']

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back