“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is very simple.

Are the far right correct to claim that they are being replaced by outsiders? Are migrants, refugees and Indian economic migrants replacing the native populations?

No one cares.

If they do not want you in, they will make you leave.

There is no right or wrong about it.

It is their country.

Cheers, Doc

Are white folks being replaced by outsiders? Not a very difficult question to answer.

They are arithmetically being diluted, is that replacement?

You still haven't answered the question Hindutva. Your replies are dustbin stuff.

Are white folks being replaced by outsiders? Not a very difficult question to answer.

By the way, no one breeds faster than Hindu rapists. Just to set the record straight.
They way things are going, it sure looks like they will end up being a minority in their own countries, albeit a very significant just shy of 50% minority.

An equilibrium will eventually be found, the chart will go flat, before going up the same way again, spl if they don't control the new "migrant" thing now.

Cheers, @vsdoc
CYIDCW2WAAEMi2x.jpg

Answer the question. Are economic migrants, refugees and outsiders in general replacing the white people in Western countries?

You fail to address the question. When far right speak of outsiders and invaders they also included you. Remember that hundreds of thousands of Indians are also stealing white jobs.

No it does not include me Dalit.

I live and work and pay taxes on my own land. In my own motherland.

Ancestrally I am Indian, living in India.

Ancestrally you are Pakistani, living in the Netherlands.

Cheers, Doc

No one cares.

It is their country.

Cheers, Doc

Your countrymen are also stealing white jobs. How do you feel about that? Do you lecture your countrymen to leave Western countries?

No it does not include me Dalit.

I live and work and pay taxes on my own land. In my own motherland.

Ancestrally I am Indian, living in India.

Ancestrally you are Pakistani, living in the Netherlands.

Cheers, Doc

Huge number of Indians migrate to many Western countries. Indians steal jobs that belong to the white natives. How will you respond to that? Would it be better if millions of Indians abroad returned to India and started living in their ancestral land India?

No one cares.

It is their country.

Cheers, Doc
The far right don't own lever's of power, nowhere near it

The levers of power are all pro migration, a kicking out event en masse is very unlikely , sorry to disappoint

Random sporadic violent break outs are likely, no problem for the state, they just increase their power, people suffer

Watch this, what do you think

See. That is my power. You guys went from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Timbuktu to being on topic again. Thank me later. I am off now. Have to eat some breakast and enjoy my weekend.

They way things are going, it sure looks like they will end up being a minority in their own countries, albeit a very significant just shy of 50% minority.

An equilibrium will eventually be found, the chart will go flat, before going up the same way again, spl if they don't control the new "migrant" thing now.

Cheers, @vsdoc
CYIDCW2WAAEMi2x.jpg

Nonsense.

They have woken up a lot earlier than the 50%.

Google for non white percentage by country in Europe.

Then Google for Muslim percentage by country in Europe.

The white man screams loud. Screams early.

Remember what happened to the Jews in Europe?

What was the percentage of Jews in Germany?

Hitler killed 6 million. How many survived and formed Israel?

What was the population of Germany?

Cheers, Doc

Your countrymen are also stealing white jobs. How do you feel about that? Do you lecture your countrymen to leave Western countries?

I have already made a post about it.

I don't care. It is not my problem.

If they are my countrymen, they have a route back.

If they no longer are, I don't care.

Cheers, Doc

I have already made a post about it.

I don't care. It is not my problem.

If they are my countrymen, they have a route back.

If they no longer are, I don't care.

Cheers, Doc

Then why you getting your panties in a twist,, I told you before Europe has always been the same, happy to steal native lands across the world and complain about migration when their own populations cannot sustain their elderly pensionable population

Just sit back, take what you can and as much as you can
Enjoy the ride until it comes to an end

Nonsense.

They have woken up a lot earlier than the 50%.

Google for non white percentage by country in Europe.

Then Google for Muslim percentage by country in Europe.

The white man screams loud. Screams early.

Remember what happened to the Jews in Europe?

What was the percentage of Jews in Germany?

Hitler killed 6 million. How many survived and formed Israel?

What was the population of Germany?

Cheers, Doc
Replacement theory is about race more than religion

I don't actually know your thoughts on the racial aspect in Europe, it can't all only be Muslims🙄

Replacement theory is about race more than religion

I don't actually know your thoughts on the racial aspect in Europe, it can't all only be Muslims🙄

Its only Muslims. Because regardless of race, all troubles seem to stem from that religious group.

Be they Arab or Asian or African or even white/slav European.

That is the shared experience of most countries of the world, be they from the Global North or the Global South.

Of course there are local and regional issues too with race and ethnicity.

But Muslims is a global one.

And from that stems the cultural issues of lack of assimilation and cries for Sharia band ghettos and no go areas. Hygiene. Crime. Lawlessness and thuggery. Predatory violence on women. Local women. Including underage women.

Cheets, Doc

31 pages of shit yaar - and your interacting with someone that’s spent his real life sucking up to people wanting acceptance? Now on a Pakistan forum thinking a success level has been achieved because 31 pages have been achieved.
Boy I misjudged this one immensely. A liar - someone that’s burning and we can perhaps guess why. If I wasn’t unwell would have stopped this shithole self gratification toilet thread along time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back