NRIs moving from the US to India: How much salary to expect

NRIs moving from the US to India: How much salary to expect​

That story probably made news only because of its star power. The fact that NRIs from the US are moving back to India is no shocking development. NRIs have, in the last few years, been relocating to India in large numbers, in search of better personal and professional lives. And if you are an NRI considering that move, there is one important thing that you must understand very well: the salary you will get in India.
< ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Can we try something more recent ?
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2011, 07:15:00 PM IST

Mumbai: If you're wondering why the property rates in Mumbai aren't going down, blame it on Non Residential Indians (NRIs). With the rupee falling against the dollar every day, Indians living abroad have increased their investment in the country and especially in Mumbai, meaning that the expected fall in property rates following the recent dry period in the real estate market has not materialised.

Can't buy a home in Mumbai? Blame the NRIs (ndtv.com)

I have a former colleague who moved back and she landed a $350k package for India - frankly, she was living a good life here but in India she is now royalty

I have a former colleague who moved back and she landed a $350k package for India - frankly, she was living a good life here but in India she is now royalty

They will become future business incubators, investing their resources in new ventures and scaling up through their connections. Just like China, the Indians will be minting new millionaires.

They will become future business incubators, investing their resources in new ventures and scaling up through their connections. Just like China, the Indians will be minting new millionaires.
Or splurge all that in some property in Mumbai or Delhi.:LOL: Pay exorbitant tax for all that only to be stuck in Bangalore traffic for half the time.

Or splurge all that in some property in Mumbai or Delhi.:LOL: Pay exorbitant tax for all that only to be stuck in Bangalore traffic for half the time.
thats right it took me almost 3.5 hours from Kormangla to Airport T2 even on sunday while in worst rush time it takes no more than 1.5 hours from con Palce to IGI T3 ;) :P

baki parking rates are almost same at both air ports ;) :P

Economy has been absolutely shit all over the world especially in India. It has been so much of a mess that official unemployment figures have stopped coming out of India.

That's about 3.5 Crore. @AjayGhatak with a similar package and a big stretch maybe she could park herself at the Prestige Golfshire. Not an architectural womder unfortunately but very big and barbacue, private simming pool and Golf views! to wine and dine and schmmoze boss and client!!

But I won't go for Golfshire. I am humble man who belives in Simple Living and High Thinking so maybe Sobha City is better for me

That's about 3.5 Crore. @AjayGhatak with a similar package and a big stretch maybe she could park herself at the Prestige Golfshire. Not an architectural womder unfortunately but very big and barbacue, private simming pool and Golf views! to wine and dine and schmmoze boss and client!!

But I won't go for Golfshire. I am humble man who belives in Simple Living and High Thinking so maybe Sobha City is better for me

This Golfshire place are they really giving those Villas for 3.6 crore well even if its 80Km from Main Banglore city its not expensive i have a property with prestige in banglore but are you sure its 3.6 Crore my news its almost around 5.3-6

This Golfshire place are they really giving those Villas for 3.6 crore well even if its 80Km from Main Banglore city its not expensive i have a property with prestige in banglore but are you sure its 3.6 Crore my news its almost around 5.3-6

Golfshire's 10 to 15 crores. I never said she could buy with one year's salary. That never happens. But with a stretch, 20 year Home Loan etc. she can manage. But I guess you get lifetime access to the Golf course- that's waaayyyy more difficult to get than people imagine. Right now waiting time for Bangalore golf course is 7 to 8 years I believe- if you're lucky.

I think this one (below)might come for 3.5 to 4 crore

This one is probably 6 or 7 crore (maybe lesser I think)

thats right it took me almost 3.5 hours from Kormangla to Airport T2 even on sunday while in worst rush time it takes no more than 1.5 hours from con Palce to IGI T3 ;) :P

baki parking rates are almost same at both air ports ;) :P

I haven't been on it but I believe there's a new road that circles around and make things easier.

Golfshire's 10 to 15 crores. I never said she could buy with one year's salary. That never happens. But with a stretch, 20 year Home Loan etc. she can manage. But I guess you get lifetime access to the Golf course- that's waaayyyy more difficult to get than people imagine. Right now waiting time for Bangalore golf course is 7 to 8 years I believe- if you're lucky.

I think this one (below)might come for 3.5 to 4 crore

This one is probably 6 or 7 crore (maybe lesser I think)

well i thought so ..... well better buy a slammer property in Banglore city or if near new delhi then Gurgaon sec 82 or near new upcoming airport in jhewar

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back