NVIDIA discussion thread

NVIDIA really need to launch something more powerful and flexible than FPGAs and cheaper than microcontrollers.

A good GUI/IDE will be the key in all this just like Ex-Xilinx (now AMD) where they provide a nice and easy development environment. Graphics processing is a good domain, but trust me, Intel, QUALCOMM and Texas Instrument are trying to bite away some share here.

Last edited:
WTF? Geez even with Biden restricting their sales to China...going up $300Billion in a few days is nothing. That must be a record too.

You got that growing pile of money gif correct that's for sure.

The stock jumped by nearly half a trillion in the last five days lol ridiculous. I think there's a 1:10 stock split coming on June 7 and then the climb to 5 trillion begins. Was watching CNBC yesterday and they were saying NVIDIA could become the first company with a 10 trillion market cap.

Nvidia Surges for Third Day as Earnings Rally Tops $460 Billion​

• The chipmaker has rallied for three days after earnings
  • Latest gains came after report on Musk’s supercomputer goals
1716980271385.png
Nvidia Corp. shares are surging for a third day as Elon Musk fueled the artificial-intelligence frenzy by accelerating his challenge of OpenAI, extending a post-earnings rally that’s added some $470 billion to the chipmaker’s market capitalization.

Nvidia stock rose on Tuesday after Musk’s artificial-intelligence startup, xAI, raised $6 billion from investors. The Information reported that Musk aims to connect groups of Nvidia’s H100 graphics processing units to construct an xAI supercomputer.

Nvidia’s three-day rally has now reached 20% after its blockbuster earnings report impressed investors. The chipmaker said last week that its second-quarter revenue will be about $28 billion, topping analysts’ expectations and signaling to traders that the runaway surge in stocks linked to AI computing isn’t slowing down yet.

1716980222517.png

Shares rose 7.1% on Tuesday. The stock, with a market capitalization of about $2.8 trillion, closed at a record high.

The xAI news gives “further confidence” that AI chip spending will hold up, Cantor Fitzgerald analyst analyst CJ Muse said in an interview. Nvidia’s earnings report “completely defused any notion of an air pocket” in demand for the company’s chips in 2024, he said.

Nvidia has made swings of over $100 billion commonplace this year, with Tuesday’s surge being at least the seventh since the beginning of 2024 and the stock’s eighth ever.

The stock jumped by nearly half a trillion in the last five days lol ridiculous. I think there's a 1:10 stock split coming on June 7 and then the climb to 5 trillion begins. Was watching CNBC yesterday and they were saying NVIDIA could become the first company with a 10 trillion market cap.

For automotive, their chips are costly.

The Age of Artificial Intelligence arrived 7 years ago it was just locked up and was being reviewed by scientist and engineers

Most of the scientist who complain about the ethical side of things are being actively removed from the companies so , the tech can keep getting pushed forward

The Chip , is the latest trend , to push the envelop

• Massive boost in Computing / Analytical ability to process large data

Ethical Issued
  • If AI is training with only Western Morals and standards , data which impacts the decision making is pulled from Western Humans and society. The result would be it would not understand the concept of humanity from Eastern standard and way of life
  • Example: It may interpret , Palestine-Israel conflict from bottle neck prespective (as its decision making can be altered by Manipulating Data)
  • Vast reduction of Employment for Humans
  • Copy right violation because the corporations stole Artist's images and audio from humans without consent. Not to mention Data stolen from Search Engine, and Social media companies like Facebook
  • The AI would develop "consciousness" a desire to remain alive
  • It would have desire to protect itself from being shut down
  • The AI would have ability to change system across global , before humans could "think" or react it could already develop a detailed plan and execute it's own wishes which protect itself
  • Some corporations have also experimented with having a AI act as a CEO to boost profits , this could result in mass layoffs should the AI feel it is ideal thing to do

Last edited:
New All Time High: $2.91 Trillion
1717595712660.png
mp5Wmra.gif

New All Time High: $3.0 Trillion

1717615765928.png

Phone full of options, bank full of bills
Don't do it 'cause I need to, I do it for the thrill
Phone full of options, bank full of bills, BILLS!

It's been a couple years since I made a couple mill' (Woo)
Touched down in the hills, put my stick to the till (Uh)
And I doubled that, tripled that, new tax bracket (Woo)
Talk to me nice in my North Face jacket (Yee, yee)

So shut up
Shut up, shut up
Might throw it in your facе just to get you to
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up (Yeah, yeah)
Shut up (Yеah), shut up (Yeah)
Might throw it in your face just to get you to
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up
rNHP4KU.gif

Last edited:
BREAKING: NVIDIA has surpassed Microsoft to become the world's most valuable company

New All Time High: $3.34 Trillion
1718743971275.png
fwn5uYt.gif

This is NVIDIA’s new GPU - Blackwell NVL72 Rack​

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back