NVIDIA discussion thread

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
US computing capabilities off the charts now...

gameover.png

ExaFLOP computing (only a few in the world in huge room sized setups) condensed to a single rack system. :eek:

Last edited:

Antonius123

Banned
Jan 17, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm puzzled why NVIDIA is getting involved with Chinese companies 🤮 Personally, I'd steer clear of them altogether :sick:

Hopefully, Congress passes a law to prevent any NVIDIA collaboration with those entities. They're notorious for just taking things and NVIDIA can do without them.

Those Chinese companies rely on NVIDIA because without chip access they'd suddenly find themselves in third-world territory.

Something will need to be done about this 🤮

Dont worry, NVIDIa can only sell lower performing GPU to China, where Huawei has already exceed so far.

Get Ya Wig Split

Feb 21, 2017

Nvidia is set to be worth as much as all German stocks put together​

1716473097075.png

Nvidia’s standout first-quarter results now has the chipmaker worth more than all listed German companies put together.

According to data from FactSet, companies with primary listings in Germany have an aggregate value of €2.315 trillion, or $2.51 trillion, as of Wednesday.

Nvidia’s NVDA gains in early trading put its valuation at $2.6 trillion.

fitpOsitive

Elite Member
May 27, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
NVIDIA
(Discussion Thread)

NVIDIA Corporation is an American multinational technology company, incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the leading suppliers of GPU technology, with its products being used in a wide range of applications, including gaming, professional visualization, data center, and automotive markets. NVIDIA is a dominant supplier of artificial intelligence (AI) hardware and software.

View attachment 18069
We recently rejected NVIDIA GPUs for our project because of cost per Chip. That's all I know about it.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

WTF? Geez even with Biden restricting their sales to China...going up $300Billion in a few days is nothing. That must be a record too.

You got that growing pile of money gif correct that's for sure.

That’s the company’s 69% margin on the basis of earnings before interest and taxes — performance that Reitzes calls “nothing short of extraordinary.”

Last edited:

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We recently rejected NVIDIA GPUs for our project because of cost per Chip. That's all I know about it.
I don't see the need for NVIDIA unless you are mining Bitcoin or doing AI Algorithm or Machine Learning or any High Performance Server. If you are into low-mid level graphic card need, AMD is a much better choice.

fitpOsitive

Elite Member
May 27, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't see the need for NVIDIA unless you are mining Bitcoin or doing AI Algorithm or Machine Learning or any High Performance Server. If you are into low-mid level graphic card need, AMD is a much better choice.
For our need, even Versal was costly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts